“Too bad I can only come here one time each year.”
Review of Pignetti's

Pignetti's
Reserve with OpenTable
Pignetti's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 162 Restaurants in Temple
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Lubbock, Texas
“Too bad I can only come here one time each year.”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I made my third annual visit to Pignetti's and only regret that travels bring me to Temple just one time each year. Pignetti's has become an annual tradition for a large business group that gathers in the area for three days each year. So vast is Pignetti's wine selection that we send someone ahead the morning of our trip there to sample and make selections of our bottles. Even then, we usually leave with one or two bottles to take home with us. A wide variety of pasta, seafood, pizza and grilled beef, chicken and pork selections tempt the diner. On my server's recommendation I chose the pan seared black drum, perfectly seasoned and prepared. The wonderful corn risotto and asparagus were the perfect complements. The desserts were tempting and my large group sampled the decadent chocolate cake, the tiramisu and the incredible Limoncello Marscapone, a fantastic lemon cake. I am already looking forward to my next trip!

• Visited June 2014

Tampa, Florida
“Good as always”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Went there last night for our fourth anniversary. In the Temple area there are not very many nice places and Cheves is out of our price range.

Food as always was good. Calamari for an appetizer. Shrimp scampi and spaghetti for main course. A free desert since it was our anniversary. We had both the chocolate cake (which we ate there) and the limoncello cake (which we took home). Our eyes were obviously bigger than our stomachs.

It was half price wine night, which is really nice. A $40 bottle for $20 (They have an extensive wine list on an iPad and some are pretty pricey). Hard to beat. Our server was really sweet but she needs to learn to pour wine without dribbling it on the table.

All in all very nice. Reasonably priced. Good food. Nice atmosphere, where you can actually talk and be heard. We'll be back!

• Visited June 2014
Temple, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We have always been pleased with Pignetti's. My husband loves the lasagna. My favorite is the Chicken Marsala. The atmosphere is perfect. It gives you feel of quiet yet not so much that you feel like you can't speak. The servers are always friendly, attentive, and professional. To top it all off... their Red Velvet Cake will make you hurt yourself. Yum!

It is perfect for dates, family and friends, yet my kids love it also and can find tons of things they love.

• Visited May 2014
temple
“Italian”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

They have very good food if you like Italian. They have great service and atmosphere. Great wine list.

Visited May 2013
“Gluten Free Salmon”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The staff was very helpful in finding me a dish that was gluten free at an Italian Restaurant.They where accommodating in every way. It was the most amazing dish, the perfect seasoning and portion. The decor and atmosphere is relaxing and calming. Can't wait to return.

• Visited March 2014