Quality Suites
US$138
GardenInn.com
US$143
US$116
Stratford House Inn & Suites(Temple)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$92
US$89
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbiscuitsbed was very comfortableclean roomsdesktxconstructionpillowsmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Walked in lobby on the evening of Wednesday, October 9, 2013 to check rates & availability. I was given a rate of $79.99 per night, per room (was in need of 3 rooms) I thanked the clerk, a very nice older gentleman, and said I would be back in a moment after I checked with my fellow travelers. I think my first RED FLAG should have been before I got to the doors the clerk said "How about 69.99!?!?" I told him I still had to check with my fellow travelers. We decided to stay. HUGE mistake, the room was musty smelling and the mini fridge had mold around the seal. We had to get more towels, all of the rooms had two queen beds and a pull out sofa but only had towels for 1 person. At 6:00 AM the next morning as my husband stepped out of the shower he noticed something going from the bathroom floor to the room. He quickly discovered it was a Rat Snake and captured the snake less than 2 feet from our 13 month old pack-n-play. We he spoke to the front desk, they informed him the manager could not be contacted until 8:00 AM. Over the next 2 days I tried to contact the manager at least 10 times. When I finally spoke with him Saturday afternoon he was extremely rude and told me "Things like that happen and he cannot control where a snake may end up." He also informed me "It was just a baby snake anyway" Stay safe and stay away from this establishment it is dirty, the management is extremely rude and as the others reviews state the breakfast is terrible!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I stayed here on 5 Aug 13 and I must say it was the worst. The Manager was very rude and had an attitude with me for what ever reason. After traveling for 17 hours I arrived to a reserved room that was not ready. The Manager stated that they were behind because they were sold out the night before but that was not the case.....that was a complete lie because a few guys from my company stayed there the night prior and they stated that the hotel was pretty empty. It was also empty the night that I stayed. The room was dirty as was the hallways. There is no security and no elevator. My company travels to this area about 7 times a year and it has been established that this will be our last stay here. When it was under the previous manager and was know as the Comfort Suites it was an ok place to stay but now. I work for the U.S. Government and the Army and I deal with about 1200 Government and Army personnel in the Temple /Killeen area on a weekly bases and I will be recommending to them all to not stay here. The room was suppose to be a suite but it was really a room with a cheap flat screen T.V. and a couch.

Room Tip: Nothing was good about this place!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business