“Temple Texas”

Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Temple
Missouri City, United States
“Temple Texas”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

If you need to stop in Temple, Texas, this hotel will be an excellent choice. The facility was clean, safe and friendly. It is conveniently located close to the Scott and White hospital. The free Wi-Fi and gym are bonuses during your stay. My room had both a refrigerator and a microwave oven.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Sugar Land, Texas
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Last Sunday I had to make a run to Scott and White Hospital in Temple, Texas to check on my Brother. At around 6pm I decided to spend the night and crossed 31st Street to the Hilton Garden to see if they had a room. They did, I checked in, when back over to the Hospital and stayed with my Brother until about 9. Came back to the Motel where I had one of the best night's sleep in a Motel bed in quite some time. The next morning I had a nice and relaxing Breakfast before checking out. I told the lady at the front desk that I wasn't sure whether I would be staying another night or not, depended on the Doctor letting my Brother go home that day. I was told that they would hold the room and just let them know one way or the other when we knew for sure. At 1:30 I informed the Hilton that I would NOT need the room and thanked them for working with me on that matter. Their Reply, "It was our pleasure, we will work with you anytime you have to come to Temple." From now on, when I have to spend the night in Temple, Texas, it will be at the Hilton Garden Inn. Thank You for taking the time to read my review and I hope it helped you.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Copperas Cove, United States
Reviewed 26 September 2013

My sister in law got married, and the reception was held in the grand ball room, all i can say is wow! what a great event, the bride & groom had picked the fajitas for the food to be served, and it was good. Here are some tips, get the grand ball room if you plan on being up late, there is no rooms over top of it, plus you have your own smoking deck, and entrance to the ball room. We had a great DJ from ATX so we went the distance and last tip, stay the night.... the food in the AM is pretty good and its always fun to talk about the night prior! E1 4 LIFE!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

San Antonio,TX, United States
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Registration staff are very courteous and helpful. Rooms are quite clean and comfortable, and the indoor pool/hot tub allows guests to relax despite outdoor weather conditions. Restaurant hours are limited, but there are several nearby restaurants.

Dawson, Texas
Reviewed 18 September 2013

The was a jewel retreat off I-35. What a relaxful stay when you have no time to relax. Request the forth floor, odd number room to enjoy the awesome Texas sunset. The lobby coofee is hot, fresh and plentiful.

Thank Patrick and Jud... K
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 16 September 2013

The hotel staff was very friendly. They greeted me as soon as I walked in the door. The check-in process was smooth and the amenities for this hotel were great. I would definitely stay at a Hilton Garden Inn again, and will consider looking for them in various travel locations for my choice of stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

1 Thank Donna287bh
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I think the hotel business is very interesting. It seems that personnel changes are common place. To me the sign that a hotel is strong and very functional is when it loses key people, however, you do not see in less attentiveness or friendliness, or service. This Hilton has lost some what I would term as 'key people'. However, the service is just as good as it was before the loss of these people. The food there has gotten better due to Chef Adrian being creative in the style of presentation and the actual cooking of the various foods. He loves a challenge, by the way. Put him to the test. You will not be disappointed. If you want to get away from the every day to day drag, come to Temple, Texas, and give the Hilton Garden Inn a test. Salado, Texas, is just south of Temple and boasts of antique shops and good food and the Stage Coach Inn where the best hush puppies you have ever tried are found in abundance.

Room Tip: The Hilton Garden Inn is across the street from the Scott & White Hospital. The hotel has vario...