“Pubic hair in moo shoo chicken”

Dynasty Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 166 Restaurants in Temple
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This evening I ordered #207 and #222, sliced chicken broccoli and moo shoo chicken, to go. Once home, we sat down at the table with our food. My husband was a few bites into his dinner when he found a pubic hair in his moo shoo chicken. We think we know one when we see one! I packed up our dinner and placed it in our trash. My husband called Dynasty. The lady who answered the phone was very nice and very apologetic. She asked if he wanted to speak to a manager. My husband said yes and was put on hold. The same lady came back on the line shortly thereafter and said if we can bring the food back in, they could take a look and see what happened. Again, very friendly. My husband said we really couldn't do that since we live about twenty minutes away. There was silence....and he said, so essentially we just need to forget about it. No real reply. So after this post, we will forget about it and stay away from there.

SrServiceRep, General Manager at Dynasty Chinese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2013

We apologize for the inconvenience and wished we could've done more to help. Our standard policy for is to replace and exchange the food or to bring the food back for a refund. This policy is to ensure proper procedures, protocols are followed, and to help determine if disciplinary action is necessary. Unfortunately, we were unable to receive the product from you in order to exchange and replace, or refund for the order. Please contact Tony Hwang at 254-778-4434 if you would like further assistance.

Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

I love dynasty the food is good especially the favorite the cream cheese fried wontons! I also enjoy the general Tso's chicken its not to spicy but it has some kick to it

Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

Love this place! The atmosphere is great the food is always hot and fresh and the staff is simply amazing! Always bring my clients here for lunch

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I love going to eat in Dynasty!! It is the only great chinise food they have here in Temple. They have such a big fariety of food you can eat!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Can't get enough of this place! If you're a tourist, or just looking for a great chinese restaurant, Dynasty is the place to go! Hands down! Great service, superb cleanliness, and great pricing make this a must go for chinese!