“Lunch”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

The question was what is best to order? Don't order anything. It is a buffet with probably 40 different items to choose from. It is all good and fresh!!

Jeff C, Director of Sales at Dynasty Chinese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Thank you for that awesome review David. We work really hard to ensure that you have the best experience possible. We really appreciate your business!!

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Great food, great place to dine. I miss Dynasty soo much I wish I could visit again. The variety is amazing and so good, you couldn't ask for anything else.

Jeff C, Director of Sales at Dynasty Chinese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

We miss you too!! Thank you for taking the time to post for us!!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Food is great for the most part. Was told one time that the cooks wasn't making EGG FOO YOUNG because they was to busy one night, but that hasn't stopped me from going back.

We appreciate your loyalty to our restaurant!! Thank you so much

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

We tried these guys at the suggestion of our hotel. We ordered our food with no language issues and I have lots of "requests" for my food. Like take onions out, all white meat.. You know us picky eaters. It took us longer to order ( which wasn't their fault, I kept changing my mind) than it took them to deliver food. I mean hubby went out to walk dog and have cigarette and they were at door before he got back. This was a Saturday night and no way expected this type of delivery time!! The food itself was EXCELLENT!! The portions feed an army the prices reasonable!!

Wow!! Thank you for that high review!! You helped us communicate the quality we strive for

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

A couple of times I have eaten here they have a red bean paste bun, but not this time. I also missed the sesame or orange chicken, not spicy. The crab rangoons are tasty. I like the grilled green beans.

Jeff C, Director of Sales at Dynasty Chinese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business