“Lunch”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Very , very good food with one heck of a selection. I have been eating at Dynasty since the '80's and have always been fed and treated the best you could ask. Wonderful people serving wonderful food!! Will go back many more times!!

Jeff C, Director of Sales at Dynasty Chinese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

WOW!! You're awesome!!!! Thank you so much

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I read the negative reviews before eating here so that I could honestly compare notes. I have to say that I completely disagree with the negative reviews. I'm visiting my mom in Temple and we both love a good Chinese buffet. Dynasty is at the top of the many we have been to. We arrived on Friday during the busy dinner rush and was seated in just a few minutes. Everyone greeted us and were very nice. The dishes on the buffet were constantly being filled, nothing ran out or looked old. I love sushi and most times I will get a piece or two at a buffet because it's just not the same as a sushi bar, but this sushi was delicious! My mom got a tiny bit of several selections and though her favorite was the General Tsaos chicken, she enjoyed every single bite of everything on her plate. If you are visiting out of state like me or a local like my mom, you will love this place! My mom was really excited to find out that they deliver too! Huge menu, not just the buffet.

Jeff C, Director of Sales at Dynasty Chinese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

WOW!! You gave us such an awesome review!!! The buffet is a very, very high priority for Dynasty Chinese Restaurant! We won Best Oriental Buffet of the year in Bell County!!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Have eaten at Dynasty many times and every time the food and service have been excellent. What a variety of food that is displayed to eat.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us an awesome review!!
We just won Central Texas Best Oriental Buffet of the year!!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Upon entry you notice how clean everything is and I mean everything.
Then the food is very delicious!!!
The service is excellent
Can not go wrong visiting Dynasty Chinese Buffet

We work really hard to make sure you have the best experience possible. Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know!!

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

The question was what is best to order? Don't order anything. It is a buffet with probably 40 different items to choose from. It is all good and fresh!!

Thank you for that awesome review David. We work really hard to ensure that you have the best experience possible. We really appreciate your business!!