“Sushi!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This is a buffet restaurant. They have a nice variety of sushi on the buffet. It appeared fresh with several different flavors. A little spendy..... about 13.00 for lunch buffet not including beverage. Helpful and friendly staff. Their English is a bit broken but they try to understand what you're trying to say.

Jeff C, Director of Sales at Dynasty Chinese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Thank you so much for your honest review of our restaurant. We really appreciate you for taking the time to let people know about us. We do make the sushi fresh everyday!! We are always taking stride to improve our customers experience. It is our hope that each time gets better.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I am somewhat of a picky eater, by that I mean I like to pay to eat good food and not mediocre food. So with that being said its hard for me to find a good Chinese buffet that has more than one thing I like. Well Dynasty is that place, there food is very good and kept fresh. They have a lot of variety of Chinese/american dishes that keeps you coming back for more.

The restaurant has a lot of space so even when they are busy you don't feel crowded.

This is now my go to Chinese buffet!

We are so glad that you enjoyed your time here with the Dynasty Chinese Restaurant. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This Chinese destination is a favorite, whether it's the buffet or take out. I'm a big fan of General Tso's, and for me that sauce needs a bit of time to carmelize (deeper red). When it gets there, the flavors have peaked to perfection. Always great choices for lunch and dinner and pretty reasonable too!

Jeff C, Director of Sales at Dynasty Chinese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

We appreciate you!!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Very , very good food with one heck of a selection. I have been eating at Dynasty since the '80's and have always been fed and treated the best you could ask. Wonderful people serving wonderful food!! Will go back many more times!!

WOW!! You're awesome!!!! Thank you so much

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I read the negative reviews before eating here so that I could honestly compare notes. I have to say that I completely disagree with the negative reviews. I'm visiting my mom in Temple and we both love a good Chinese buffet. Dynasty is at the top of the many we have been to. We arrived on Friday during the busy dinner rush and was seated in just a few minutes. Everyone greeted us and were very nice. The dishes on the buffet were constantly being filled, nothing ran out or looked old. I love sushi and most times I will get a piece or two at a buffet because it's just not the same as a sushi bar, but this sushi was delicious! My mom got a tiny bit of several selections and though her favorite was the General Tsaos chicken, she enjoyed every single bite of everything on her plate. If you are visiting out of state like me or a local like my mom, you will love this place! My mom was really excited to find out that they deliver too! Huge menu, not just the buffet.

WOW!! You gave us such an awesome review!!! The buffet is a very, very high priority for Dynasty Chinese Restaurant! We won Best Oriental Buffet of the year in Bell County!!