“Good Cuban in Temple”

Cafe Havana
Ranked #60 of 170 Restaurants in Temple
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We ordered as a group and had delivery.
Sandwiches were all good. We had all heard good things about the burgers, but no one got around to them.
I would have liked a little more spice on the beef y papa empanada, but that's just me.
Fruit empanadas were a big hit with the group, but I did not get one.

1  Thank Keith O

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed the sandwiches and great customer service. The location is convenient when I at Temple College.

1  Thank Angela S
Reviewed 4 May 2014

It's nice to have a different kind of food culture to eat here in Temple, and I think we have found it here. We have ate here several times and everything me and my husband have tried we have enjoyed. Everything from the food to soda's, shakes, Cuban coffee, Cuban dessert's. We will be back.

1  Thank bhai1234
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Small place, 18 seats, but bright décor and friendly staff. Looks like they do healthy take out business.
Sandwiches include sirloin cheese and fries, croquettes, empanadas, and fried stuffed potato balls. A small selection of imported sodas as well as fountain sodas.
Not blown away by the sandwiches, but will return to try the other fare

3  Thank RCraigCollins

Been to Cafe Havana? Share your experiences!