La Quinta Inn Temple
US$126
US$93
US$90
Agoda.com
Ranch House Inn & Suites(Temple)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$80
Travelocity
All reviewsolder hotelwafflesnice place to staybeds were comfortablepettexassurgeryinterstate
FilterAll languages
A La Quinta traveler
San Antonio, Texas, USA
Reviewed 5 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 24 October 2013

As usual for LQ, I enjoyed my nights rest. I traveled in very late and the only thing available was on the 3rd floor. I didn't like that because I had to use the elevator and being that late, I was uncomfortalbe but I made it!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2013

It was very clean.
I checked for bed bugs and there were none.
The staff was very pleasant.
The football was being played on Friday when we were there, couldn' find a parking place
when returned from dinner, the staff apolized and let me park right in the front of front doors
and just in a little while cars left and I was able to park right in front of my room.

Room Tip: I had a room on the north side which was back of the hotel. it was very good.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank DorothySeelbach
A TripAdvisor Member
Abilene, Texas, USA
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Clean with most essentials, very good value. Front desk employee very helpful. Only recommendation is for more accessibility for seniors and disabilities. Breakfast good
and front desk employee was helpful here, also. Will definitely return if we need a motel
In Temple.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I had stayed here before about a year ago and had a good experience so I booked a room again when on a recent trip. Once again, it was good. The rooms are a little smaller than some LaQuintas I've stayed in but it was clean and fresh. The hotel is older so the tub isn't shiny white anymore but it was clean and sanitary. The only complaint I had this trip was noisy guests who checked in around 2:00am but after they got settled into their room it got quiet. (Don't understand guests who check-in in the middle of the night and insist on loud talking and slamming doors.) I stay a LaQuinta Inns on a regular basis and do have a comment for all of them - it's time to upgrade your continental breakfast. But that could just be me.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business