“Awesome hotel!”

La Quinta Inn Temple
Ranked #19 of 24 Hotels in Temple
“Awesome hotel!”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

We moved from Michigan to Temple Texas and we had to get a hotel for a week. Their weekly rate was a great deal, the staff was accommodating and super friendly, breakfast was awesome every morning, pet friendly, and the rooms were clean and nice!! I would recommend this hotel to everyone! Anytime I travel from now on I will look for a La Quinta Inn.

Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Stephaniebunny

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Carrollton, Georgia
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I spent a week here and must say the beds slept great. A very pleasant stay. The breakfast bar had fresh fruit and waffles. For me the location worked great as I only had to travel 3 miles to my meetings. Restaurants and coffee shops are all nearby. I do recommend to my fellow traveler.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Largharris
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I was a little worried about the condition of the place given the rate was lower than other hotel chains that I am used to stay at. I am surprised that this place is very clean. The bed is comfortable. The bathroom area is clean. I cannot ask for more. I am happy and plan to come back and stay here again in the future.
The staff is very friendly. I am sitting here in the hotel lobby, using their free wifi, writing this review, and doing some work while waiting another 5 hours until the end of the day to pick up my child. The host lady is extremely nice to me. She offered me coffee, and told me she can watch over my baggage if I have to leave somewhere. Wow, talking about hospitality!!!
Hey, another pleasant surprise. The hotel is next to the football field of Temple High School. The band started their practice right at 7:15am. That was my wakeup call. My room happens to be located in the corner, third floor, closest to the field. I could hear the band but it was not loud enough to startle me. I am a light sleeper, but I am not bothered by the noise at all.

Room Tip: If noise bothers you, ask for a room further away from the football field.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank fildefer98
Monroe, North Carolina
Reviewed 24 October 2013

As usual for LQ, I enjoyed my nights rest. I traveled in very late and the only thing available was on the 3rd floor. I didn't like that because I had to use the elevator and being that late, I was uncomfortalbe but I made it!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Alvarado, Texas
Reviewed 8 October 2013

It was very clean.
I checked for bed bugs and there were none.
The staff was very pleasant.
The football was being played on Friday when we were there, couldn' find a parking place
when returned from dinner, the staff apolized and let me park right in the front of front doors
and just in a little while cars left and I was able to park right in front of my room.

Room Tip: I had a room on the north side which was back of the hotel. it was very good.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank DorothySeelbach
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Clean with most essentials, very good value. Front desk employee very helpful. Only recommendation is for more accessibility for seniors and disabilities. Breakfast good
and front desk employee was helpful here, also. Will definitely return if we need a motel
In Temple.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Travellers also viewed these Temple hotels
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Temple
#1 of 24 in Temple
Days Inn Temple
Days Inn Temple
#12 of 24 in Temple

Been to La Quinta Inn Temple? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn Temple

Property: La Quinta Inn Temple
Address: 1604 W Barton Ave, Temple, TX 76504-2457 (Formerly La Quinta Motor Inn Temple)
Region: United States > Texas > Temple
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #19 of 24 Hotels in Temple
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn Temple 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn Temple reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Temple