This wonderful laid back destination in rugged Terlingua is one of my favorites. With my Harley buddies, we find ourselves back here every year. Once we ride up the winding gravel road (no small feat on a road bike) we find ourselves immersed in the beautiful view. Sunrises and sunsets are the best "no additional cost" feature of this unique place. An additional bonus is being able to walk to the Starlight Dinner Theatre and enjoy the ever changing cast of characters in the quintessential Texas town. Whether sleeping under the stars on a comfortable cot or enjoying the well appointed room, this place is a must stay when you are visiting Big Bend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada Milagro Guesthouse is located at the top of the Historical Terlingua Ghostown overlooking the Chisos Mountains in Big Bend National Park. We are a small private boutique hotel with rustic decor and all the modern amenities including Satellite Internet Connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La Posada Milagro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada Milagro Hotel Terlingua
- La Posada Milagro Terlingua, Texas