“Good value for money”

and 1 more site!
Motel 6 Terrell
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Terrell
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We arrived at this motel after a loooooong flight from Australia. The staff at the front desk were friendly and we were checked in quickly. We were given a quiet, ground floor room as requested. Everything was in perfect order. I can not fault this property, especially given the excellent pricing.

Room Tip: Rooms at the end of the halls are easily accessed via side doors from the car park.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chocmint1980
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Terrell

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Me and my husband travel alot and have seen some rough ones. But this one was exceptionally clean and fresh. Plenty of restaurants and things to do around. We will
absolutely stay here
next time. It's so refreshing to find a motel for low prices and superior quality

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank zuludough
Reviewed 23 December 2012

The rooms were clean and even smelled clean when we walked in. The beds were a little hard, but none of my family had any problems sleeping. The beds were clean too. The bathroom could have used a little spackling, and the sink at one point had leaked as there was a rust stain on the floor. Overall the stay was ok, nothing spectacular.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank christiej903
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Trying to find the driveway at 10pm was a hassle until I figured out I had to cut through the Waffle House parking lot to get there. The clerk was friendly and professional, but initially couldn't find my reservation. I had my confirmation number handy so he was able to locate it that way.
For a Motel 6, this place was very clean and all inside corridor. Having stayed at a few rundown M6's, this place looked like a real gem.
My first surprise was in the bathroom: there was plenty of hat water, but the non-skid strips in the tub were slippery, but there was also a safety bar. The towels were very light weight and rather rough. The bath towel was not much larger than the hand towel. It took two towels for me to dry off.
Surprise Two was when the guest in the room next to me took a shower: I could hear the water running loud and clear. Closing the bathroom door deadened the noise, but not by much. I turned on the TV to try to drown out the noise and it helped a little bit, but not by much.
The bed itself was rather hard and had the traditional flat pillows. I was way too tired to complain much after being out in the sun all day, so I bunched up the pillows as best I could.
There was a third surprise the next morning: the window curtains didn't do a very good job of blocking out the sun. As much as I tried, I just couldn't get back to sleep after that.
So overall: kudos for cleanliness & service, but with the noise level and the cheap, thin bath towels, I can only give this an "Average" rating.

Room Tip: Get a room on the north side and maybe the sun won't blast you out of bed. Also, bring your own...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank YFNETM
Reviewed 2 July 2011

Wanting to spend more in Canton and less on our room we went this route. This place has seen better days. Nothing terrible, just rode hard and put up wet. Lol

I am looking for a different place to lay my head next time. :)

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank MrsReid0515
Reviewed 9 August 2004

This is the best place that I have stayed at during my trip from Philadelphia to New mexico. I along with my wife and three children were at this motel on May 14th, 2004. Upon arrival, I was greated with a warm friendly staff along with the owners of the motel who went out of their way to make my stay rememberable. I really had a very nice rest. My wife and kids loved it too. I now make it our rest stop since we travel this route alot. Thank you to the management, the owners and the housekeeping for a very wounderfull experience.

The allmose family.

5  Thank yaryar03
Also consider these accommodations in or near Terrell
Quality Inn and Suites
Super 8 Forney
Super 8 Forney
#2 of 2 in Forney
Baymont Inn & Suites Terrell

Been to Motel 6 Terrell? Share your experiences!