“Clean room, friendly staff”

Quality Inn and Suites
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Terrell
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My husband and I have stayed here twice during our visit to Clear Springs Scuba Park. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The free breakfast is great, includes, eggs, waffles, fruit, cereal, yogurt ect. Only about 20 minute drive to Canton flea marker too!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Comfortinntx503, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear Becky;
Thank you for taking time to write about us, I really appreciate your compliments on cleanness and staff friendliness and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Thank you again for sharing your experience and we are looking forward to provide same accommodation for your next visit to clear spring Scuba Park and First Monday Canton.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We spent two nights here, and were almost completely satisfied with our stay. We picked this Comfort Inn for the price, and for the location bet6ween Dallas and Canton. The room was comfortable and clean. The included breakfast was fine for our needs. Location is convenient - right off I-20. The only negative was that the water in the "hot tub" was not heated. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: No elevator, so get a first floor room if stairs are a problem.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Comfortinntx503, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Ric;
We very much appreciate your compliments regarding your stay at the Comfort Inn (Terrell). It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback as we continue to strive to provide superior service. I am glad that you enjoy your two days trips and we will do our best to keep our Hot Tub on so you can have another reason to stay here. Once again thank you for taking time to write about your experience and business. We are looking forward to welcome you again on your next trip.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This property is below the standard of other Comfort Inns we have stayed at in other places. It has all the basics but it is a older property and shows its age. The room was clean, bed comfortable, A/C good, and bathroom shower new. Large flat screen TV with clear reception. WiFi signal good and free. Breakfast area very small with standard Comfort Inn fare. Property upkeep and maintenance done but at a homeowner quality and not at a professional level. Room needed better lighting. No elevator for 2nd floor. We rate this Comfort Inn a value ONLY if booked at the coupon rate. At that rate we had a comfortable stay in a clean room. Coupon for this property was available in the Interstate Travel Coupon books. At full rate we would have moved on to another motel in the area -- there are several nearby.

Room Tip: Always look for a coupon in the Interstate Travel Coupon Books at welcome centers.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Comfortinntx503, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear George and Veronica;
Its great privilege that we received one of Top Contributor’s review and giving us compliments on our Room cleanness, Bed, AC, TV, Bathroom and WIFI. We really appreciate your compliments and want assure that we do have additional adjoining Meeting room which we used during our busy time for breakfast and we will use your feedback to improve our standards.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

I've stayed here a couple of times over the last year, and have enjoyed my stay both times. It's a well-kept, secure, clean and welcoming place. The staff are very responsive and I'd recommend it highly. The only drawback is that there is no elevator in this two-story building. If you're on the second story, and depending on how much luggage you have, it may take a couple of trips up and down stairs to bring it all in. But the other positives easily outweigh this one negative.

Room Tip: See above comments about the lack of elevator.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Comfortinntx503, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Thank you for being loyal guest to Comfort Inn Terrell. It’s always pleasure to receive positive feedback from guests. We really appreciate your loyalty, recommendation and time to write about us.
Thank you again for sharing your experience and looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

We stopped at this hotel when traveling on I-20 because of the great reviews and we were not disappointed. The room was roomy and nicely furnished and the bathroom was beautifully appointed. Everything was spotless also. This was a great hotel room especially considering the price! I highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: There is no elevator, so downstairs is better if you have a lot of luggage.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Comfortinntx503, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your holiday season to write your experience about Comfort Inn Terrell. I am glad to hear that you had great stay and really appreciate your compliments regarding our room cleanness, décor and your recommendations. Have a wonderful Holidays and Safe travel.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I stayed for a weekend in November for a diving event at Clear Springs Scuba Park. We've been impressed with other Choice offerings, which was why I picked this one. I was very impressed with the size and cleanliness of the room. It was a huge (at this price point) suite, with king bed on one side and desk/sitting area on the other. A large flat-screen, fridge, and microwave were included. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly. When I needed an extension cord, it took about 2 minutes and a call to the front. Check-in and check-out were both quick and painless. If I had one minor complaint (which is why I gave four stars instead of five), it would be the breakfast. It certainly wasn't 'bad.' There was cereal, bread, milk, juice, coffee, waffles, sausage, and eggs. I was just a little disappointed that the eggs and sausage were from frozen patties, and no other hot items such as potatoes or bacon. Other than that, I was very pleased with everything else about the hotel. Cleanliness is of the utmost importance to me in a hotel, and Comfort didn't disappoint.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Comfortinntx503, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Mark & Rachel;

We would to thank you for taking time to write you experience about Comfort Inn Terrell, TX. It’s our pleasure to receive such as compliments about staff and facilities and I am sorry that you were little disappointed with hot items. Currently we serve Sausage patties or Link with Scrambled Egg Patties and Waffle. Occasionally we also serve Bacon and we definitely consider adding other hot item as well. Again thank you for your feedback and see you again.

Mack Patel

Reviewed 25 November 2013

This was a great hotel, but I would advise there is no elevator inside. After almost dropping my nieces cupcakes and luggage (all at the same time), I finally made it up the stairs. The breakfast was real good, and the staff was very friendly. I could possibly stay here again, but I only want to stay on the first floor.

Room Tip: Make sure there is an elevator especially if you have elderly parents who can't walk up stairs w...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Comfortinntx503, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear Tasha;
Thank you for taking time and writing about us regarding your experience with Comfort Inn Terrell. It is always pleasure to receive positive feedback about staff, Breakfast and facility. However I would like to apology on behalf of Hotel that we don’t have Elevator so Please give us a call and lets us know about your needs, we will do our Best to Meet Our Guest Needs. Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in town.
Mack Patel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Terrell
La Quinta Inn Terrell
Best Western La Hacienda Inn
Best Western Executive Inn
Best Western Executive Inn
#1 of 3 in Seagoville

Been to Quality Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!