Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Texarkana, TX
US$106
Courtyard
US$91
Orbitz.com
Wyndham Garden Texarkana(Texarkana)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$55
All reviewsfront deskindoor poolgreat hoteloatmealbreakfast is servedcomfortable bedshot tubnext morninghave stayed here several timeswould definitely stay here againgreat ratecomfortable stayfree breakfastthe staff was greatbreakfast roomnight staythe young lady
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Amanda on the night staff was EXCELLENT! The hotel was clean and the rooms were large. Very convenient to shopping and PLENTY of places to eat. I have stayed here several times and have never been disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This hotel is easy to get to from the interstate. Rooms are spacious and beds are so comfortable. I had some of my most restful sleeps there. The free breakfast is better than most. I enjoyed having free cookies at the front desk. It's quiet and restful. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I enjoyed my stay, staff very hospitable and friendly, depending on my next visit, this will be the first place I select. Staff also readily available to assist with any and all personal needs. This is the first hotel that had laundry facilities for guest, I was very impressed by that,

Room Tip: Make sure they are aware of your special needs, no stairs, accessible and disability friendly room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Upon walking into the lobby of this hotel, one feels at home, as they have a cozy sitting area set up, complete with library. The front desk staff were friendly and called the room later to make sure we had everything we needed. The room and bathroom were immaculate, with upgraded features in the bathroom and refrigerator and microwave in the room. Although, the shower head did spray very hard (like tiny needles). The indoor pool and hot tub are open until midnight, which was great. My one issue is that the hot tub is in desperate need of resurfacing (it looked dirty, but was not). The hot breakfast was excellent (among other things, best hotel scrambled eggs we've had in a long time). All of the staff were friendly and courteous. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Mom2BandK
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We took a 9 day rode trip and this hotel was by far the best hotel we stayed in. It was clean, quiet and a comfortable room. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the hot breakfast was very good. We would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple