“Great Tex-Mex on Tex-Ark border”
Review of Fuzzy's Taco Shop

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Ranked #8 of 164 Restaurants in Texarkana
Cuisines: Mexican
Carrboro, North Carolina
“Great Tex-Mex on Tex-Ark border”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Prices are remarkably low for terrific Tex-Mex food (I recommend the shrimp burrito), cold beer (draft or bottle), and mixed drink. Self-service but not fast food. Sit outside and watch the traffic along both sides of the border.

Visited June 2013

“Ok with a coupon”
Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

I had a half off coupon, so I got the food at half price. Average food for the price I paid. Salsa and chips come with a fee, unheard of at most Mexican food places. Nice serving old guacamole and a variety of beans.

Visited May 2013
“RUDEST COOKS EVER”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Went in and placed a 'to go' order. It wasn't a particularly busy Thurs. afternoon in the restaurant. Waited what seemed like FOREVER for my order. When my # was called and I went to retrieve my order, it was on a tray as if we were dining in. When I told him it was a to go order, the cook seemed to get an attitude. He asked the young man at the counter if it was a to go order! He admitted that he mistakenly didn't specify that on the order. The cook seemed VERY upset about it and bagged the food angrily. When I reminded him that my order also included chips and salsa, he looked like he had blown a gasket! Is it wrong for me to get what I paid for? When I got home, my daughter's cheese nachos were just tortilla chips with unmelted shredded cheese thrown on it. My son's beef nachos were placed in the container upside down and the chips were on top. Guess the cook was so mad, he just threw the order in a bag. None of the employees offered any apologies for the order not being bagged or incomplete. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO FUZZY'S!

• Visited May 2013
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Very good food”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Really good food, with a different taste than any of the other restaurants in town. Pretty good beer selection, and sports on TV. I did not realize this was a chain restaurant until I saw one in Dallas.

• Visited February 2013
Arkansas
“Great place!”
Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch! Awesome grilled shrimp tacos and fun atmosphere. You have to try this place out! Great tasting side dishes!

Been to Fuzzy's Taco Shop? Share your experiences!