“great!”

Courtyard Texarkana
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Texarkana
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Awesome hotel, awesome staff!! Gena Atkinson, at the front desk was more than helpful and went well out of her way for us! We will be staying again just because of her!! The suite was so nice and clean and huge!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Kelisha A, Manager at Courtyard Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you for your review! We value your thoughts and appreciate you taking the time to share with us.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The front desk staff was the best. Also the room was very nice and clean.Would stay here again in the future.We usually we stay at hilton brand hotels this hotel was comparable to hilton brand hotels.The bistro was great.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Traveling with my honey for his work while making our way to Florida. I don't know if we have ever been disappointed in a Marriott Courtyard. We like it when we can walk to restaurant for dinner from our hotel and this one was convenient for this.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Great hotel, clean rooms, nice staff, and great amenities. I booked this hotel on a recommendation from the local hospital was very impressed. The rooms were recently updated and provided a nice living space so that i could work without having to be on the bed. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was very spacious.
Only semi-negative I have would be that my room was located directly next to the elevator so it was a little loud BUT overall I was very pleased with the stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Stayed at the Courtyard Feb. 27 on our return from Nashville. Best hotel stay we've had - the desk clerk, upon hearing that I need a really quiet place to sleep, put us on the 3rd floor, end of the hall. He is the best! This hotel is extremely clean, bed comfortable, good shower and everyone is extremely nice and professional. Second time I've stayed in a Courtyard, first was in Tulsa and it was also very nice. I will definitely stay at the Texarkana location again in the future.

Room Tip: 3rd floor so nobody is above and end of hall
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I have been coming to Texarkana every week for 5 years. I stayed in several local hotels including the new Hilton but I found the Courtyard here to be very special and accommodating. Emily Peek has been the primary face of professionalism and service day in and day out. All of the staff here is excellent but Emily really goes above and beyond to ensure that my stay is consistent and comfortable. Being a Platinum Elite member, my hotel stays are very important to me and Courtyard Texarkana has certainly exceeded my expectations! I will be here another 2 years minimum and look forward to being "home".

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I've stayed here almost too many times to count. However, its been several years. The hotel has been remodeled and looks great. I miss the breakfast bar but that is minor. Wi-Fi worked well. I could hear the people above me walking but that seems to be an issue in a lot of hotels. The pool was not open for my visit but is apparently getting a renovation.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo