Courtyard Texarkana
US$96
US$58
US$81
TripAdvisor
All reviewscheck in was easyan updaterestaurants and shoppingnice hotelcomfortable bedsindoor poolhighwaypillowsclosetfurnishingsratesms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Great rates, breakfast was good, staff was helpful and pleasant. Hotel could use a little more maintaince care, noticed peeling ceiling while waiting on elevator. Easy access to expressway, shopping, attractions and food.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Kelisha A, Manager at Courtyard Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The customer service was excellent. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I was disappointed with the room, though. The A/C was not very cold and was very loud. The rooms felt a bit run down and not what I am used to when staying at a Marriott. I did not bring up my complaint to the staff while I was there because I was hardly in the room during this trip. If I were to stay for more than a night I would have requested a different room, hoping the AC would work and would not be so loud.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Well first room we was sold wasn't even cleaned. The staff was quick to solve that issue by giving us a different room and comp breakfast. My next complaint is the air conditioning which is a big deal for me. U can control the temp but not the fan speed. So be prepared to have an ac that barely blows.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ReT_SqUiD
Kelisha A, Manager at Courtyard Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Hello! I first want to apologize for the service you recieved while staying with us. We usually deliver better service to our valued guests, and I will use your feedback as a coaching tool for our staff. If you wish to discuss your issues any further please call the hotel as I am always available.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Awesome hotel, awesome staff!! Gena Atkinson, at the front desk was more than helpful and went well out of her way for us! We will be staying again just because of her!! The suite was so nice and clean and huge!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review! We value your thoughts and appreciate you taking the time to share with us.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The front desk staff was the best. Also the room was very nice and clean.Would stay here again in the future.We usually we stay at hilton brand hotels this hotel was comparable to hilton brand hotels.The bistro was great.

• Stayed: April 2014