“Lose it”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Hadn't eaten at local Chillies in a while so wife and I decided to try their menu. Got seated quickly and waitress arrived pretty soon. Too loud for conversation but food tasted good when we got it. Unfortunately, the food only stayed with me about an hour. Don't think it was food poisoning but was very uncomfortable for a while. We won't go back and won't recommend others go. Definitely recommend travelers be careful.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

If you like waiting 15 minutes for drinks and enjoy the bottom of your shoes being greasier than a tub of crisco this is the place for you! Food is ok but the place is gross. Clean up Chili's!

1  Thank Willie870
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

After sitting down. Took several minutes before anyone got our drink order. Then after finally ordering took an inordinate amount of time to get food and they weren't that busy.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We literally just now left. We were not greeted when we came in. Someone in the back said just go sit where you want. We sat down and a lady came and got our drink order. We got the drinks then some blonde lady came by offering appetizers. We asked for just a minute but she never returned... Horrible service. It smelled bad and we left. We will not return . This is my second time with bad service. Jake Don't waste your time or money...... Plenty of other restaurants need your dollars.

Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

When me and my family arrived at chili's, there wasn't a hostess to seat. I actually had to ask a waitress to seat us. When we finally got a table the waitress was basically like a chicken with its head chopped off. We ordered an appetizer which we didn't get until 20 minutes after we ordered it and it was serves with our main course. Overall it was mediocre service with average food. I would only recommend this place for a quick beer or to watch the big game.

1  Thank tripmaster666

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!