Hadn't eaten at local Chillies in a while so wife and I decided to try their menu. Got seated quickly and waitress arrived pretty soon. Too loud for conversation but food tasted good when we got it. Unfortunately, the food only stayed with me about an hour. Don't think it was food poisoning but was very uncomfortable for a while. We won't go back and won't recommend others go. Definitely recommend travelers be careful.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.