“It was good”

Reviewed 27 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed passing through traveling to Fort Worth. It is TERRIBLE. We did not feel safe at all with our children. A great deal of loitering outside even at midnight, UNCLEAN bedding, horrible smell, molded ceiling where it had leaked and not been repaired cosmetically, and I cannot stress this enough....horrible location and premises. I WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FAMILY HERE AGAIN.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I read some of the previous reviews and was a bit wary of what to expect. But the price was right so I booked it any way. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was spacious, clean and had modern furniture. Breakfast was a bit on the skimpy side and some of the front desk staff probably needs more training, but it was an overall good experience.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I reserved a room for over a week. The young lady on night duty was very polite and helpful. I would give her a 10 in ratings. The manager I would rate as a 9. The maid service I would rate as a 3 (improvement needed.) I believed I smelled alcohol on the maid's breath. Returned in the evening and twice my room had not been cleaned. If I was the owner of Ramada, I would do an undercover boss to check on their employees work.
The bath room had been spot painted and the wall where the shower head is the dry wall is peeling.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eric M
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Very nice hotel, i would definitely recommend to anyone. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There's cable, wifi, a pool and a great breakfast before checkout. Nice comfortable rooms and overall feel of hotel. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel for 1 night and will never return. First the light bulbs were missing from the lamps so we had to ask for light bulbs so that we could see the room. Once the lights were on we saw paint chipping on every wall, old stained carpet, very suspect looking bedding. We went to ask for additional towels and there were only 2 face towels available. What hotel only have 2 towels available on any given day? The only reason we did not leave immediately is because it was late and our little ones were tired and sleepy.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank rebacakes
Also consider these accommodations in or near Texarkana
Wyndham Garden Texarkana
#5 of 19 in Texarkana
Magnuson Hotel Texarkana
Magnuson Hotel Texarkana
#15 of 19 in Texarkana

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn

Address: 5403 State Line Ave, Texarkana, TX 75503-5302 (Formerly Texarkana Inn)
Region: United States > Texas > Texarkana
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 19 Hotels in Texarkana
Price Range: £45 - £46 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Quality Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Texarkana Hotel Texarkana