“It was a bed.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #17 of 19 Hotels in Texarkana

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Upon entering our room we noticed the ceiling was falling apart and the tv didn't even work. We immediately walked out and asked for our money back, after the receptionist convinced us to stay and helped fix the problem we were somewhat happy. We decided to try out their pool, and a man came up and offered me $20 to have sex with him!!!! I notified the front desk and my husband was irate. We said we would gladly fill out a police report because we were worried about that man being around the small children in the pool. After a few hours the manager banged on our door and told us to leave! She had called the police on us for changing in front of the window (didn't happen) and the police tried to arrest us. We made it clear as to what had happened and everyone decided it was "ok" for us to stay (please dear god get me out of here). There were also several people standing around the doorways (scary ghetto) and tried to sell us drugs. This place is a straight up joke and if you decide to waste your money here be prepared for a nightmare of an experience. They did nothing to fix the problems and when we were checking out the woman got an attitude and said "your already checked out, what's your ****ing problem?" I'm serious, the place needs to be shut down and the manager needs to be fired. Very corrupt. Very rude.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Kelsey R
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed passing through traveling to Fort Worth. It is TERRIBLE. We did not feel safe at all with our children. A great deal of loitering outside even at midnight, UNCLEAN bedding, horrible smell, molded ceiling where it had leaked and not been repaired cosmetically, and I cannot stress this enough....horrible location and premises. I WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FAMILY HERE AGAIN.

• Stayed July 2014

Travellers are raving about these Texarkana hotels

Norman
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I read some of the previous reviews and was a bit wary of what to expect. But the price was right so I booked it any way. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was spacious, clean and had modern furniture. Breakfast was a bit on the skimpy side and some of the front desk staff probably needs more training, but it was an overall good experience.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I reserved a room for over a week. The young lady on night duty was very polite and helpful. I would give her a 10 in ratings. The manager I would rate as a 9. The maid service I would rate as a 3 (improvement needed.) I believed I smelled alcohol on the maid's breath. Returned in the evening and twice my room had not been cleaned. If I was the owner of Ramada, I would do an undercover boss to check on their employees work.
The bath room had been spot painted and the wall where the shower head is the dry wall is peeling.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Texarkana
Wyndham Garden Texarkana
TownePlace Suites Texarkana
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#12 of 19 in Texarkana

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn

Property: Quality Inn
Address: 5403 State Line Ave, Texarkana, TX 75503-5302 (Formerly Texarkana Inn)
Region: United States > Texas > Texarkana
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 19 Hotels in Texarkana
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Quality Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Texarkana Hotel Texarkana