“Pizza decent and good price, but service was not great”
Review of Big Cheese Pizza

Big Cheese Pizza
Ranked #47 of 173 Restaurants in Texarkana
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went on a Sunday evening and maybe the all-star crew wasn't there, but we weren't super impressed. The décor was over-the-top industrial chic (the outdoor seating looked nice but was too hot to sit out there). We were vaguely told there were "plates on the wall" but we couldn't figure out what that meant until after we had eaten off the salad bar Styrofoam then noticed the big rolls of brown paper labeled "plates". Salad bar, by the way, was not impressive (two types of dressing and maybe 6 toppings). The pizza was definitely cheesy and I liked the charring around the edges of the cheesy bread. The Styrofoam drink cups had only flimsy coffee cup tops which didn't fit. But the ice was good and chewable.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We tried the special, and to our surprise it was really tasty. Nice and clean and the price was good. Would go back again

Reviewed 26 February 2018

It has been some time since I last visited this place so on an infrequent trip through the area I decided to stop for an early dinner. I had an eat in order. The food was very good even if served in to go containers. The quantities were good and being in to go containers makes it easy to take left overs home. Pricing was good for a pizza place. Nothing out of the ordinary but certainly nothing to complain about. Overall a good experience and I would definitely stop again.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We love the flavor of the sauce. The cheese is amazing, and the different pizzas are so good. It is fairly decent in price. We love the frozen yogurt desserts. The drinks come with a huge take home cup to keep with lid. They don't use plates, so if you have never been m, make sure they give you the paper they lay down for your pizza.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Wow! Big Cheese Pizza in Texarkana (Wake Village) was an unexpected surprise to this very jaded traveler.I usually am not the biggest fan of pizza but their Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza which was advertised outside of their restaurant made a believer out of me because it was that good!

Let me start this review by saying that this Pizza Place or Pizza Joint as they say back East is not the same as the others because, frankly, it is in a class by itself. Big Cheese Pizza offers their customers such a wonderful variety of pizzas at very affordable prices. Of course, they offer their Big Classic Pizza (Pepperoni or Cheese) for $7.99 which is a bargain in my or anybody's book. They also offer their 4 Classic Specialty Pizzas: Supreme, Meat-Y-Or (Pepperoni, Beef, & Italian Sausage) Veggie (Tomatoes, Black Olives, Mushrooms, Banana Peppers, Onions, and Green Peppers) or their Kahuna which has extra cheese, Ham and Pineapple which are all reasonably priced at $10.99 per pie.

And please do not let me forget to mention that they do offer their Pizza Buffet which is reasonably priced at $8.99 on Monday thru Friday from 11 am to 2 pm and on Tuesday Night from 5 pm to 8 pm!

Travelers Tip: Yes, this place is a little off of the beaten path (about a mile) for the US 59 traveler but it is well worth your time and money! And, yes, they do have a drive thru window for your convenience. Finally, I want to give a shout out to Gina and her dedicated staff for fast and very friendly service!

1  Thank filmbuffintexas