“Great Service”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Texas City
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Staff was very friendly, Jackie working the breakfast area was great and went out of her way to make sure we were satisified. I would have given an excellent rating if my room had fridge and microwave in it. I have gotten spoiled to staying at the Hampton Inn and having these in my room. I was at this hotel Dec 29-31, 2012.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

The front desk easily changed our rooms so that they were next to each other. Everything was very well kept, clean, and comfortable. Jackie took great care of us during the exceptional breakfast (potatoes especially were wonderful). I was very impressed with this hotel!

1  Thank wifeofmatthew
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here back in early December. The staff was very curtious from the mechanic to the food service staff & the front desk staff. Everyone made me feel welcomed and the room I got was really clean. The beds were very comfortable and I am one that has a hard time getting rest in hotels. I would really come back if I were in the area again and I would recommed it to everyone.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 January 2013

every year at newyears and most holidays i stay at this particular hotel ,,,,anyone who has ever read my feedback knows i tell it like it is and i dont hold back,,THE STAFF IS THE REASON I ALWAYS RETURN,,PARTICULARLY,,,,,JACKIE CARNEY AND RECEPTIONIST TAMARA CHAMBLESS,,,CHERYE TUCKER ,, these women ALWAYS GO ABOVE AND BEYOND,,,to make sure my family has the best stay ever,,,,i travel to many different states and countrys but i must say that me and my family actually look foward to these stays in texas city this hotel is AWSOME a and we are always treated so well ...I WISH I COULD SAY THE SAME FOR THEM ALL BUT I CANT ,,,,,,THANK YOU TO THE LADIES AT HAMPTON INN TEXAS CITY ,TEXAS BIG THUMBS UP

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank calixto4
Reviewed 29 December 2012

Enjoyed our stay. We have stayed at this location for the past three years for the Christmas holiday and look forward to returning soon. The staff was very courteous and helpful. As usual, Ms. Cherye Tucker was very attentive and went above and beyond to ensure that we enjoyed our stay.

Reviewed 29 December 2012

The staff at this hotel makes it feel like you are visiting a family member's home. Cherye Tucker always is in a good mood and makes the customer feel special. She has always remembered my name, and always is the first to greet me when I arrive. It is warm caring individuals such as Cherye that makes a true difference in a hotel stay. The rooms are clean and well appointed.

Room Tip: Have not had a problem with any room at any level.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 December 2012

My wife and I was very satisfied with the excellent service and how clean the room were. We have family in Galveston and everything was booked during thanksgiving holidays. Just so happen we decided to stay at the Hampton Inn. The staff the was amazing, location was as well. Thanks to a specific staff member (Tamara Chambless) we were able to get to the Island and bank without complication. She also was very helpful with a handful of other things. All the staff the was very helpful and the entire experience exceeded all expectations.

Room Tip: I have nothing extra to add.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family