“Muy bien!,,,,”

Ranked #3 of 90 Restaurants in Texas City
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Description: Gringo’s Mexican Kitchen is a family of full-service Mexican restaurants in the Houston area. All restaurants serve the highest quality Mexican food, offer a full bar and are open daily Sunday through Saturday for lunch and dinner. The Gringo’s brand identity is stamped with superior quality products combined with excellent value.
Reviewed 23 October 2013

This is one of our favorite Tex Mex places to eat! Great margaritas, too! :). The staff is very friendly. They have several locations all around town

Reviewed 9 October 2013

In a town where great Mexican food abounds, Gringo's 9 stores are a treasure-trove of good Tex Mex. I have only eaten at 3 of the restaurants, and never been disappointed.

An easy destination to & from Galveston, their Texas City location is a stone's throw off the Gulf Frwy (I-45). It's there that I first tried my new favorite combination platter, Plato Mariachi, consisting of 2 chicken enchiladas with sour cream sauce, 2 southwest egg rolls and 2 beef empanadas. Sides are rice and very good charro beans. A lot of delicious food for under $10.

The Texas City store is clean, festive, inexpensive and family friendly.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

This is what we say in Hawaii for something that tastes REALLY GOOD! What drew us in was the Las Vegas shaped "Welcome" sign with the restaurant name in place of "Las Vegas".The salsa and chips were initially better than expected and it set the stage for what was to come. Let me share that I consider myself to have travelled quite extensively and in my travels I have not had a Taco Salad with Fajita steak meat that has been as tasty and succulent, that day was a first. For the price paid, what a bargain. I also like the added flavor provided with the avocado ranch and cilantro dressing. Our waiter & service was awesome too!

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Always been more then pleased with the service, food and drinks here.. Staff is amazing and food keeps us coming back!!

Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

The food was absolutely perfect, it was quick and pretty reasonable. Service was great and our waiter was nice!! Kinda loud but other than that, perfect!!