Residence Inn Dallas Plano/The Colony
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Plano/The Colony(The Colony)(Great Value!)
US$119
Fairfield Inn
US$141
Hyatt.com
Courtyard Dallas Plano/The Colony(The Colony)(Great Value!)
US$90
Courtyard
US$112
HolidayInn.com
Hampton.com
US$315
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskbedroom suitefull kitchenfire pitbasketball courtstonebriar mallbusiness tripcouple of nightscoffee and teadog parkour entire staylegacy centerother guestscomplimentary breakfasthome away from homeeggstoll road
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2010

We could not be more pleased with our stay at The Residence Inn in The Colony. The service we received from the staff was OUTSTANDING! What an honor it was to call this hotel "home" for 6 weeks while we were between houses. Our family of 6 (4 young children) was cared for and made to feel so at home.

Obviously this hotel is a great place to work because ALL the staff seemed to enjoy their jobs - and it showed in their friendliness and eagerness to serve.

We couldn't recommend it more highly!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
dheinlein, Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Plano/The Colony, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2010

Thanks for your review Hammfam! Our entire team is like a big family, and we truly enjoy extending our hospitality to other families like yours. And you’re right – we do love our jobs! We’re so glad to have made your stay with us feel like home; congratulations on the purchase of your new home!

Reviewed 27 July 2010

I stayed in the Residence Inn, The Colony for 3.5 months, and I can say this was the most memorable trip with respect to the stay, The hotel itself is very new, so new appliances, new furniture, good ambience, good breakfast and evening social hour, and on top of all excellent room and management services. ELSA Director of Sales was so very helpful with our stay that cannot be described in words as when a person makes you feel you are in your home itself it feels good.
I will defenately coming back to this hotel if I need one in Dallas again.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2010

Because of my work I've had to travel to many different places and have stayed in many different hotels and this is by far the best hotel that I've stayed in. The service is excellent, the food is great and teh amenities are awesome. The manager here - Elsa Martinez really took care of everything. If you need to extend your stay or need to make changes to your plans, the staff here will really help you out. Kudos to Dominica, Greg and Katrina for putting in all the effort to make this stay memorable.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2010

I was at this residence inn for an extended stay of almost 2 months for business. It was one of the best hotel I've stayed in. The staff was great. Elsa Martinez, who is the manager, was very accommodative and extremely helpful to make our stay better. Katrina and Greg who also worked at the front desk were very helpful and extremely friendly. I would highly recommend this place to anyone, either work or leisure for anyone visiting Plano, the colony or any of the nearby areas. The hotel itself is almost brand new, only a year old and the rooms are big, spacious and the appliances are great. The lounge area is great to hang out, especially during their daily happy hour. I am definitely looking forward to my next trip here, and staying at this place again. :)

Thank you to everyone at this Residence Inn for making my stay this comfortable and wonderful. :)

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2010

Everyone associated with the hotel has bent over backwards to make my ext ended stay enjoyable. My son and I are here for 1.5 months waiting to move to Korea after his graduation. Although I couldn't afford the 1 bedroom suite, the king suite is extremely nice. We have been treated like royality and I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone. The only thing negative that I can say is that the beds need to be a little softer. It is like sleeping on a board. But if that is all I have to deal with, then that is a minor thing compared to the other area hotels.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family