“survey of my experience stay at the hotel”

Hampton Inn Houston-The Woodlands
Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in The Woodlands
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Noise level was bad so bad that i had problems sleeping every night. Which i stayed 3 nights. Made my stay very long but had no choice due to having a meeting at the hotel. will not stay at the hotel again due to the noise level coming from the I45 highway

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DruF_11, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Houston-The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

We apologize that the noise disrupted the comfort of your stay, we appreciate your comments. We are addressing the issue and are now also offering ear plugs available in all rooms. We understand your frustration but hope you would stay with us again in the future. I also apologize for the late response.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

We stayed here last night on a whim and had no problems. Affordable rate, free breakfast mad free wifi. I don't understand why the mid range hotels all offer free wifi, but yet tonight, the next night I'm in a true Hilton paying for wifi. Think I'll note that in my next review. The night manager/worker was really nice as well upon checking in.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I recently stayed there as part of a family holiday. The location is convenient to the neighborhoods and stores in the Woodlands, with easy access to the Interstate. The rooms were very clean and the beds very comfortable. The breakfasts were good with a wide selection of items. The staff was very professional and helpful, wanting to make sure our stay was a pleasant one. We will be staying there again with out next family trip.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Hotel did not have room which was initially reserved and was unable to change to correct room, hotel did not have internet access from the room. I had to go into the front lobby to use internet and send emails for work.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2013

They used to have a shuttle to go to Renaissance Fair I found out it has been gone for two years. The place was still ok. I have for the same price has a room with a mini fridge and a microwave so I am dissapointed to find neither there. I know I like the pillows and Beds and always feel I will at least get a good sleep which so far has always been the case.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Room was OK, very clean, but on the small side. Its motel style and somewhat noisy. Recommend requesting room on the second floor. Great hot shower (be careful with kids as water temp gets really hot). AC unit worked well, but was loud.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2013

This hotel.........it's a remodel of some sort. You park out side next to your room ,like in Trains,Planes and Automobiles and wait for someone to pull up in the parking lot and go through your window next to the parking lot.
I did not book this- travel did. Ouch!
Nice friednley staff for sure, real nice at the desk-the manager is really nice.Small rooms on route 66 type hotel.

I found lipstick in a drawer and there is one sheet on the bed with one nasty comforter- ya know it's not washed after each stay- no other blankets except the one sheet and its cold out side.
Also I have a freaking room that has a "share door to another room" but it has a lock dead bolt / clasp. Really, I mean Charles Mansion could be next door - ya know.

It is pretty clean, but older and has a thrift no frills look feel.
It has all stuff that regular Hampton Inns have b-fast at cattle call in the morning. If thats you then OK, I dont like communal eating with the nasty masses-it socialistic in nature, I pay extra to stay away.
Priss Pot me-NO, I just expect more, Im not better, just dont like this type of set up.
However ou might.
It was booked for dbl points, no wonder, they'll do anything to get more folks to stay here.
Good Luck.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

We are proud to be one of the last original Hampton Inn's built and had you expressed your displeasure we could have found you alternate accommodations. Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input and will keep your comments in mind as we constantly look for new ways to improve our guests' experience. We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you travel through our area and let us know how we are doing.
I apologize also for the late response.