Hampton Inn Houston-The Woodlands
Residence Inn Houston The Woodlands/Market Street(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$286
US$250
Residence Inn
US$138
Hyatt Place Houston / The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$229
Hyatt.com
Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$309
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites Houston, The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$124
CandlewoodSuites
US$241
US$229
Hyatt.com
SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$180
Best Western Plus The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$114
The Woodlands Resort(The Woodlands)
US$257
All reviewsolder hamptonred lobsterroom was cleanrenaissance festivalfree breakfastthe breakfast areaeasy accesswoodlands mallshenandoahhoustonconcert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2014

My wife and I stayed here for several days while visiting my family in Spring. We are very familiar with Hampton Inns and were disappointed, at first, to find it was an old-style motel with only outside access to our room. But the room itself and the lobby/breakfast area were absolutely up to the standard quality and cleanliness we are accustomed to with Hampton. The only flaw in our stay was associated with its location on the Interstate; it is not easily accessible and noisy. Service was excellent and overall, it's a great value.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2014

its a decent hotel, but price was too much for the type of place. didn't seem like your typical hampton inn. appeared to be a red roof in bought by hampton inn....breakfast was decent and check in and out was easy

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TY K
Reviewed 23 January 2014

My first clue should have been the pair of ear plugs on the nightstand. The room was clean but an older property where the doors face outside to the parkinglot. Could hear the I-45 traffic all night. I asked for a room and the 1st floor so that I wouldn't have to lug stuff upstairs but almost immediately regretted it as it is un-nerving to be "exposed" to the parkinglot and some potential issue that could arise. I won't stay there again.

Room Tip: Stay at a newer property.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
DruF_11, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Houston-The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

I sincerely apologize for the noise issue encountered during your stay. Our guests’ comfort and safety is my number one concern. Your review will assist in correcting issues in the future. I do hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our property again. Thank you.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

My wife and I stayed a few nights here back in late October for the Texas Renaissance Festival. At check-in, we met the Front Office Manager, Dru, who immediately welcomed us and struck up a conversation. That initial interaction set the tone for our stay. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. There was a very light noise at night from traffic, but beyond that our stay was pretty quiet. Now, I'm not a big coffee drinker, but the "Robust Blend" that the hotel serves at breakfast is the best I've had. It was so good, in fact, that I emailed the hotel about it weeks later, after not being able to find out the brand online. Dru, going above and beyond, gave me the brand and even mailed a few packets to my home address. That is beyond quality service!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Doors to the room face outside; I had trouble sleeping due to highway traffic noise. Otherwise clean and friendly place but won't be coming back. Most Hamptons the room doors open to and inside hallway.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DruF_11, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Houston-The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

We apologize for the noise level outside of our hotel. We now offer ear plugs in the rooms now to help alleviate this issue. The next time you are in the area we hope you would consider staying with us again.