“accessability” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in The Woodlands
bryan, United States
“accessability”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

There is no elevaator and the 'accessable' room was very tight; not easy to navigate. The bathroom could fiit my chair, but the tub offered a shower chhair. The mattress slipped on the box springs. The in room HVAC is very noisy. The parking lot noise was loud.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I made the reservations on line and was a little disappointed when I first seem it. I was wrong though. Very friendly staff. Room was comfortable. Internet was good. Breakfast was typical. It was cheaper than other Hilton properties in the area and a wise choice for me. I would stay here again. The only thing I don't like is you access the rooms from outside and you have to carry luggage up steps of you are on the second floor.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
San Antonio, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Internet service was good at best. Had disconnect problems at times on hotel complimentary. It would suddenly drop you from service which is disconcerting when in the middle of an activity on the internet. Be sure to check your rate at checkin. They tried to charge me a rate a few dollars higher than my reservation stated and adjusted it after questioning. The room was clean and quiet so a good nights rest is available. The bed is comfortable.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Seongnam, South Korea
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

It was a good service and there were frendly staffs. Breakfast was good. Room was clean but little noise since the hotel is located close to highway. I hope to stay again and will recommend to others.

Henderson
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Room was clean and climate control was excelent (though room smelled strange); however, I paid a hotel price for a motel. All rooms entered from outside, which means no privacy and extra noise. King beds were unavailable at the time, so I selected a queen room, which was very small and cramped. Ironing was difficult and the ironing board was difficult to operate. The closet and bathroom were very small. The only way I would stay in this hotel again is if the price were $30-40 cheaper per night.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DruF_11, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Houston-The Woodlands, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to make a review. We are proud to be one of the last original Hampton Inns built and apologize if you were not informed we were exterior entrances.There are plans for this to be an interior entrance hotel in the near future.The reviews we receive are vital in proving the best experiences for our guests.
Atlanta, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

I decided on Hampton Inn because the other hotels I would typically stay at were $50 per night or higher. I was trying to be cost friendly for my company so chose Hamption Inn based on the price and also given that it was a Hilton property. I am an honors member and have stayed at Hampton Inns in the past. My initial reaction to the hotel was "oh my goodness, it's a motel". This concerned me because it looked sligtly scary on the outside and it made me think of motel 6 where less than civilized people stay. I almost checked out the next day and stayed at a higher priced hotel, however, I'm glad I did not. The room was small, but very comfortable and clean. Based on the outward appearance, I expected the inside to be musty smelling. This wasn't at all the case. The continental breakfast was generous, but even more generous was that this motel gave you a to go breakfast if you didn't have time to sit down and eat your breakfast. NO hotel I have ever stayed at offered this. There was also a happy hour with snacks afterwards, but I can't comment on this as I was never back in time to take part. Overall I am pleased that my experience was much better than expected. The location was perfect for where I was headed each day. There was also a Red Lobster and Bennigans within walking distance.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel. We try to make the best experince possible for our guests and are always looking for new ways to improve. I hope if you are in the area, you will visit us again.
Philadelphia, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

NOT what was expected for a Hampton Inn in the Woodlands area. Closed Comfort Suites adjacent. Outdoor individual rooms like a Motel 6 or Red Roof Inn. Breakfast was fine. Air conditioning was by room unit and inconsistent causing it to rum throughout day and night (somewhat noisy).