Our family last minute vote for a quick getaway to The Woodlands Drury Inn location was a good decision. We arrived Tuesday,New Year's Eve and checked in. JaRon at the front desk was hilarious and accommodated my request for a higher floor with a view of fireworks.
This location is a bit older and I think I was told it was smoke-free but either our 7th floor room had not been used in a while or someone tried to smoke in there. Either way there was a stale smell but not unbearable. We brought along our small dog, which is nice that the Drury Inn allows pets. The only thing I would suggest is if bags are available to pick up waste as I do bring along my own for my dog but I left them and had to use the one from the ice bucket in the room as well as some shopping bags he had brought along.
You can walk to the next parking lot to Luby's and across the next parking lot is Marshalls and other stores. The mall is very close as well.
The 5:30 kick back had chicken tenders, mac & cheese, hot dogs, Vegetarian options such as: vegetable minestrone soup, salad, carrots, celery and baked potatoes and nachos.
We were on the 7th floor room 717 first room around the corner from the elevator and we DID not hear any hallway or elevator noise. The view was not bad. We opened the bedroom curtains and were able to see some of the fireworks.
I rated this location a 3 only because for some reason the sheets always have some kinds of stains on them, but we came prepared with our own blanket this time and just sleep on top of the sheets. But if we had to we will try this location again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras - take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, "hot" means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback(R) for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center available for its guests. Lastly, Drury's free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. With easy access to I-45, the Drury Inn & Suites is located in an area named one of the "Coolest Suburbs Worth a Visit". Spend a few days enjoying all that The Woodlands has to offer or make the short trip to downtown Houston to experience the biggest city in Texas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- Drury Inn And Suites Houston The Woodlands
- Drury Inn Houston Woodlands
- Drury The Woodlands
- Drury Inn The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Drury