Stayed here last week for business from Sunday to Friday.
- Stayed on the third floor close to the elevator and ice machine but did not hear them at all.
- Clean and nicely decorated room. The rooms in this hotel have been upgraded based on the Bistro style of the lobby.
- TV worked great, no issues. Bathroom was cleaned nicely every day.
- Very friendly staff. They accomodated a late checkout for me of 2pm.
- Ate breakfast there a couple days. Breakfast tacos were outstanding.
- Used the treadmills in the exercise room. No issues with them specifically. It would have been nice if they had closed captions on the treadmill tvs. There were headphones to plug in to the tv but I don't like running with the wires bouncing around.
Really cannot think of anything constructive to say about my experience. Will definitely stay here again next time I am in town on business or for personal travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes north of Houston, our Courtyard by Marriott Houston The Woodlands is nestled in the heavily wooded community know as the Woodlands. We are located between Memorial Herman Hospital and the Woodlands Mall, just moments away from four of Texas' top rated golf courses. Start your morning with breakfast from The Bistro restaurant. When you need to unwind at the end of the day, take advantage of our heated indoor pool and hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Houston The Woodlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Houston The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- Courtyard The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Marriott
- The Woodlands Courtyard