“Service subtantially less than expected”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 223 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I45 North Fwy
Transit: Water Taxi or Trolly
Description: Fleming's The Woodlands, TX is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located at The Woodlands Mall next to Market Street, near Conroe, Spring, and Shenandoah.
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My wife and I took our grandaughter and her mother to Easter Lunch. When we arrived there was an empty vehicle parked in the middle of the valet drop off area. We sat in our car waiting from someone to get the car. Finally, we managed to pull around the empty car. We arrived early for our reservation and the host did not warmly welcome us. We had drinks in the bar while waiting for our table and the server was outstanding. While waiting for our table, we ran into a friend who had walked in off the street and secured a table immediately. After we were seated, it took about 10 minutes for our waiter to arrive. After an hour, I had to ask the manager about our lunch. About ten minutes later it was served. The food was very good. I asked for the check and received it promptly. Ten minutes later, it has not been collected and I had to ask another waiter to take my credit card payment. Finally, our waiter stopped by, and when told I had given the check to someone else, he left and came back, that's right, another ten minutes later. My wife could see him visiting with other staff near the kitchen. We were given two $25 discount cards, which I did not request and will probably not use. The kitchen may have been slow but our waiter was not attentitive. We have dined at Flemings five or six times, but it will be a while before we return.

Chrystal T, Operating Partner at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Hi FRHolmes1,

Thank you very much for your feedback in regards to your Easter Brunch experience with us. I would very much like the opportunity to speak with you about your experience. I apologize for what was not our standard. We strive hard as a team to ensure that each guest has a great experience with us every time you dine with us.

I am the new Operating Partner at this location and take guest feedback very serious. I feel that our guests are our best business partners. I look forward to speaking with you further. I would hate for this to be your last experience with us. I can assure you that we have been training and working deligently to ensure that each guest experience is memorable.

At Your Service,
Chrystal Tamillo

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Owh goodness! It's the best ever pan-seared salmon I have ever tasted! Super incredible! The accamponied mushrooms enhance the already-good-tastes salmon. With addition to the good companies from good friends, it was just a wonderful evening at Fleming's.

P/S: friends of mine who were eating the steaks say it was incredible too. A must-go restaurant.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

We walked in to the restaurant without reservations and were seated quickly, which was a wonderful surprise. The waitstaff and hostesses were very helpful and knowledgeable. Excellent service throughout the evening. We ordered the crab cakes for our appetizer. They were highly recommended and were delectable. I ordered the Newport filet, and it was cooked and seasoned to perfection. The lobster Mac and cheese as well as fleming's potatoes were good also. The wine list was extensive, and the ambiance was great for larger parties or couples. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I love to go here for special occasions. The atmosphere is very nice and the food and service are great! Leave room for the chocolate lava cake.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Very personalized service, very good food & dining experience. Gretted by your name, manager visited with us during dining. Staff seemed to show genuine interest in making visit worthwhile.