“Great Service”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 219 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I45 North Fwy
Transit: Water Taxi or Trolly
Description: Fleming's The Woodlands, TX is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located at The Woodlands Mall next to Market Street, near Conroe, Spring, and Shenandoah.
Spring, Texas
“Great Service”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My wife and I have dined several times at this restruant, and each and every time the service has been wonderfull. They should validate valet parking.

Austin, Texas, United States
“Ho hum”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stopped by here on the way back from Houston headed to Conroe. Really wanted to go to Perry's, but it's just too far west of 45. We were seated right away. The wait staff was friendly, the kitchen was slow. Not a terrible problem, just so you know. Our tomato, beet and burrata salads were okay, nothing spectacular. We shared the barbequed salmon... too sweet and over powered the fish. We split rosemary onions; okay but nothing special. All in all, I wouldn't go back. The Austin location is much better.

• Visited May 2014
Chrystal T, Operating Partner at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Hello Jamie S,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent dining experience with us. I understand from your review that the experience was not exceptional. Please allow me to apologize, I am very sorry that we did not measure up this evening. We strive very hard to not just have exceptional food quality & taste, but to ensure our guest feel that every night with us is exceptional.

I would love the opportunity to speak to you further about your experience. Please feel free to contact me at the restaurant at 281.362.0103 or at ctamillo@flemingssteakhouse.com. Consistent service, food, and ambience is something we strive for at Fleming's. I want to ensure that no matter where you dine with us, especially here in the Woodlands, that we are offering an indulgent experience for you. I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you further.

At Your Service,
Chrystal Tamillo
Katy
“Excellent seafood tower, steaks very good”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We were celebrating with a large party of about 20 for a work function on a Saturday night. We had a private room and dedicated waiters who were perfect. We started with wine and drinks. The first course was a myriad of shellfish including chilled lobster, jumbo shrimp, crab claws and snow crab lags. All were peeled and presented in a visually pleasing as well as easy to eat form. There were four large iced bowls for the large table. All the shellfish were DEEEE-LICIOUS!
For my main course I had the petite filet wiht shrimp and husband had the prime rib. The steaks were good, prime cut, excellent quality, however, they lacked great flavor. They were not spiced in any way and were not presented with any of the juices. The Fleming's potatos and mashed potatos and green beens were quite delicious and the cheesecake and creme brulee were both excellent. Overall I would give them a 9 out of 10 because the steak (though good) was not as good as many steaks The seafood, vegetables, and desserts were better than the steak. Overall, I was very satisfied with my meal, the ambiance, the waitstaff. I would recommend this restaurant to others, but it doesn't rank in my top three steakhouses to date. Remember, steaks are very personal with regards to how people like them dressed or seasoned. Yes, you should try this place.

York, Pennsylvania, United States
“You be the judge...”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

If high price is what you're after, you've come to the right place. A la carte $12 side salad & $10 baked potato to go with a $45-55 steak before any drinks means you can expect to spend $90-100 per guest. The food was good, but not that good.
Server "teams" weren't as attentive as you'd expect, and when my $12 salad was given to another in our party, even the main server didn't recognize or correct the error. It looked good, but I can't tell you how it tasted!
In my opinion there are steak houses in Spring/Houston that are just as good for half the price.

Hi Troy B.,

Thank you for your feedback recently. I understand that value is important to our guests. It's equally important to us at Fleming's, that you experience and feel that you received a great value for what you pay in our restaurants. In a prime steakhouse, where we serve the top 2% of beef in the US, perfect execution from our culinary team is essential. I apologize that what you received that evening, was not perfectly executed nor the error noticed by our server.

I would be happy to discuss the evening with you further to see how we can continue to improve our dining experience for our guests. Please feel free to contact me at the restaurant at 281.362.0103 or at ctamillo@flemingssteakhouse.com.

At Your Service,
Chrystal Tamillo
Spring, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We had dinner for my husband's Birthday. We were treated literally like Royalty. The staff was great and very personable. The meal was excellent and the service was well above average. I would recommend this restaurant for a beautiful evening out.

• Visited April 2014