“Simply Amazing...”

Hubbell & Hudson Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Hubbell & Hudson Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 222 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Price range: US$30 - US$60
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake Robbins
Description: The concept behind our progressive new American bistro is simple. Combine the world-class talent of our Executive Chef Austin Simmons' procure only the best, top-quality ingredients at the peak of freshness and flavor, an inspiration influenced by both classical and modernist techniques from Europe and Asia - The result is an innovative menu that can change as quickly as new deliveries of in-season inspiration arrive. Acclaimed as one of Houston's Top 100 Restaurants, Bistro is open daily for lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

we were visiting the woodsland and just got hungry and didn't where to eat...so for some reason we landed at this place. To tell you the truth, we were about to leave as it was brunch time and they didn't offer lunch or dinner menus at that time...but we eventually decided to stay. So, basically we gave full delegation to the waitress (a lovely lady i think from Honduras) and she did an outstanding the job! my wife had a salad with Almond (very nice) and a Cajun chicken sandwich and i had the fillet bedded on a mix of crab cakes and mashed potatoes and it was delicious! The desert was also recommended by the waitress...it was chocolate balls filled with melted chocolate sauce...it was really nice!
we will go back for sure...but this time, we want to try the full menu!

There are newer reviews for Hubbell & Hudson Bistro

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I am so grateful to have eaten at many of the best restaurants in he country. This was a very enjoyable meal. The atmosphere and the staff were friendly and inviting. THe pesto and bead happened to go marvelously with the wine we chose. We split the wedge salad which was good, but typical. The scallops were beautifully presented and prepared perfectly. My husband had the flank steak which was also pretty and very tasty. The only slight complaint I had about the scallops were that the dish as a whole was slightly over seasoned. In all, a very enjoyable meal.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Everything you order is awesome. I was so sad when they closed the grocery store attached, but we still come to the restaurant . The service is good and the food is fabulous.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I rate Hubbel and Hudson very good only in comparison to the many eateries that are average. Their prices are not justified by the food they offer. My wife and I were guests of my brother and his wife for dinner. He and I chose the same 8- once steak @ $45 each. His sides were onion rings and fries. I had only onion rings. The ladies ordered halibut and sea bass, respectively. We each had a $12 glass of wine. As couples, we shared two desserts -- fried apple pie and lemon cake. Two of us had coffee with our dessert. The over-priced desserts were disappointing. Fries and onion rings were very good but not great. The ladies said that their seafood was quite good. Now for the steaks. My brother commented favorably on his. But I had a negative response to mine. I ordered it medium and it came out medium-well. Mine was tough and not especially flavorful. Service was good. The cost totaled $300 plus 20% tip. If the food had been top quality on every dish, the price would be justified for a class restaurant. This was not the case. Other fine restaurants in metropolitan Houston are superior to H & H.

1  Thank John G
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We have eaten here a couple of times, menu changes frequently so you have variety which is really good not to have always the same, prices are according to woodlands style of life, fresh prepared food and ambience is very upscale very trendy we loved it and recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank bryanmantezoni