“Excelent food and atmosphere”

Kirby's Prime Steakhouse - The Woodlands
Reserve with OpenTable
Kirby's Prime Steakhouse - The Woodlands is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 222 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Price range: US$50 - US$65
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Interstate 45
Description: Continuing the legacy of Dallas' Original Steakhouse, Est. 1954, Kirby's Prime Steakhouse in The Woodlands, Est. 2004, is an award winning restaurant featuring Mid-Western, grain fed, aged prime beef. Kirby's also offers fresh seafood, daily features, and a spectacular collection of New and Old World wine housed in an impressive cellar of over 4,000 bottles. Kirby's boasts a trendy jazz bar and lounge featuring live music on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings. To compliment their excellent wine selection is classically trained Corporate Executive Chef Daniel Nemec. Chef Nemec seeks to introduce the culinary versatility of Kirby's cuisine to any and all diners. Guests can choose to dine lakeside or enjoy one of Kirby's imported cigars in the lounge while partaking in a glass of wine selected by certified Sommelier, Scott Griffin. Be sure to join us from 11am to 3pm for Friday lunches. Kirby’s offers the perfect atmosphere, and menu, for a business lunch or casual dining.
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We had dinner at Kirby's on a Friday evening. Our table was ready (we had a reservation: is seems very busy in the weekend) upon arrival. Tables are organized well and there is enough space to have a private conversation. Appetizers are delicious and our stake was excellent. Both the manager and hostess came by to asked if we enjoyed our meal; very attentive. Overall excellent service and professional staff. As it was our first time at the restaurant we received a gift card for our next visit. The desert was free as we were celebrating my wife's birthday. Prices around 50-60$ a person. Perfect night and meal: we will definitely dine here again!

1  Thank Jan F

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We went to Kirby's to treat our son on his birthday with a great meal. We enjoyed the crab cake cocktail as an appetizer. We all had the prime filets, and they were very good. My filet did not have the peppercorn sauce and topping. It was perfectly cooked, but could have used a little seasoning.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Took my husband for his birthday the was very good. We had steak of course.. The steak was great, the service was very good also. The only issue was lamp chops that were no prepared to our liking. However we would dine here again.

Also visit the bar it truly nice and fun!!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

A really good upmarket US steakhouse. Wines selection and steaks are excellent -but not cheap. Sevice is very good. I often meet people here as they have a very good and comfortable bar to meet at before dining

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Kirby's is just not one of my favorites. Although my husband and I are in our mid-40's, it feels like it caters to an older crowd. There's just nothing here that I can point to as extraordinary or "can't be missed." It's a solid steakhouse. I don't think you will be disappointed with the food, but I'm just not sure there's anything here to write home about.