“awesome hotel”

Hyatt Centric The Woodlands
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in The Woodlands
Reviewed 20 December 2012

The valet parking team was so helpful when I drove up. They were right there to help with a smile and made me feel welcome. The front desk staff were also very nice and got me checked in really fast. When I got to the door of the room I was wondering is the room going to be as nice as the main lobby, but it was so much better. The room was huge with a king queen bed, couch, a big chair, a big desk, 42" TV, and a great view. The bathroom show was also huge and the decor was out of this world. The hotel is right in the middle of a shopping center with restaurants within walking distance and a Starbucks right across the street. The food at this hotel was also great and reasonably priced. 5 star service and 5 STAR DECOR.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Stephen B
Riley3742, General Manager at Hyatt Centric The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2012

Stephen,

Thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel, the staff, the food and our rooms. We love hearing from our guests how much they enjoyed our unique hotel and are truly blessed to have an amazing staff who makes our guests feel right at home.

Happy Holidays and we hope to see you on your next trip to The Woodlands

There are newer reviews for Hyatt Centric The Woodlands

Reviewed 6 December 2012

Service so was so impressive by a number of staff members that i sought out the GM to tell her how favorable our experience was. I generally don't gravitate to Hyatt's due to their huge size, but have stayed at plenty as part of conferences. This Hyatt is small and intimate and the staff makes it an especially warm experience.

Location within the Market Street shops is also excellent. Easy walking distance to many good restaurants and shopping.

Tealsurf

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Market Street shops are more interesting views than parking lot of grocery store in...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Riley3742, General Manager at Hyatt Centric The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2012

Thank you again for taking the time to come and see me about your experience. We truly apprecaite your kind words about our hotel and our staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Happy Holidays.

Reviewed 17 November 2012

We spent four days there for a business conference and had a delightful time. It is located in the market place in The Woodlands, Texas. It offered lots of shopping and a great selection of restaurants within walking distance. There is a concert arena close by that has many concerts and events. If you have any reason to be in the Houston area and don't want to be in the heart of the metro, I highly recommend this hotel for Hyatt like service and convenience.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The location is perfect and the staff made every effort to make our stay wonderful. We had plans to venture out that evening but enjoyed the hotel so much we never ventured far. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Riley3742, General Manager at Hyatt Centric The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your recent stay at our hotel. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your birthday and anniversary celebration. We hope to see you again soon. Have a great weekend.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Great Hotel with Fantastic Location accross the street from the Woodlands Pavillion and Market Street. Excelent Service and great rooms. Upscale hotel with fine restaurants and shopping just steps from the lobby.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view to market street.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends

Lugego, thank you very much for writing about your recent stay with us. We are so happy to hear you had a great weekend and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the Woodlands.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

I stayed here for a business meeting. The rooms are mini-suites with separate living room. They are large and comfortable with every amenity. The public spaces (bar, restaurant) are small and not special or inviting but there are many great options for eating just outside in the shopping complex. The service was very friendly and attentive. It is quite pricey. Pro's service, rooms, free internet access, location in shopping complex Con's price, no recycling program

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I booked our annual sales meeting at The Hyatt since the Marriott I normally use was booked for the week we were holding the meeting. Let me tell you, I have never gotten so many compliments on the property, room, location, food etc. I was told to hold our meeting there every year from now on. This is definitely a boutique hotel but it is more than capable to handle business functions with ease. From check-in to check-out, I was thrilled with the service of everyone I came across.

The food served for our meetings was delicious, served at the appropriate temperature, refreshed if needed. The meeting planner I worked with (Edwin Mauricio) was a true professional and I am sure I drove him crazy with all of my changes, but he came through with every last request I had. I sent down welcome goody bags for all of the attendees and they arrived an absolute mess, so he and his staff found new bags and rebagged them all so they were ready for check-in. That truly is good customer service!

The rooms were great, I didn't want to leave mine! I heard that from many in my group too. the location of the hotel was perfect. We walked everywhere and didn't have to worry about anyone driving after a few drinks. The bar serves an incredible creme brulee, stop in for drinks after dinner and enjoy that, it is so worth it! The whole atmosphere was so relaxing and comfortable that I didn't even feel like I was there on business, it was very nice.

I could go on and on, but bottom line, this Hyatt was wonderful and I won't think twice about using them again and again. I believe good service deserves credit, we hear too much these days about how bad things are everywhere. Thanks to everyone at the Hyatt Market Street for making my event an A+!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Riley3742, Manager at Hyatt Centric The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and our amazing staff. We truly appreciate your business and hope that you and your attendees can come back for some rest and relaxation before your next meeting.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.