“Excellent breakfast”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I have been to different locations a couple of times, and most of the menu is not really up my alley. However, we went with some friends for brunch, so I decided to try something off the breakfast menu - an omelette, which was one of the best I have had anywhere. I look forward to our next visit for breakfast.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

I love a good quiche and they do a good job. They were really busy and having trouble keeping up so there was a wait but It was short and the food was excellent! Great coffee!

Reviewed 3 December 2012

Breakfast is good. its always busy on Sunday mornings. I wish the portions were larger but its ok. The prices are a little high also but I still like it here.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

I always love the atmosphere here, especially when the temperatures drop and they turn on the fireplaces. Sitting by the fire with friends, sipping on cappuccino and sharing classic French pastries is positively idyllic. Breakfast here is real comfort food: quiches are excellent and the potato galettes are terrific. Of course, as the title says, their Roasted Chicken is absolutely perfect, with it's crispy skin, and savory juiciness.

My only complaint is that the staff does make one feel rushed, which takes away from the coziness of the place, overall. Nevertheless, I'm glad to have a La Madeline in The Woodlands, and its Market Street location is very nice.

Reviewed 10 October 2012

The food is always fresh and delicious. Service is adequate sometimes a little rushed, but the food makes up for it. We've enjoyed each visit