“A great steak house that servers the best pork chop on the plant!”

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 214 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kuykendahl
Description: Long considered one of the premier steakhouses in Texas, Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille has earned a faithful following by perfecting prime since 1979. With an award-winning menu and private dining rooms, Perry’s is perfect for any occasion large or small, casual or formal. And Social Hour offers half-price appetizers and specials on wines and martinis, or enjoy live entertainment evenings. At Perry’s, we believe your dining experience should always be Rare and Well Done!
Houston, Texas
“A great steak house that servers the best pork chop on the plant!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

If you are a steak lover, you will not be disappointed with the wonderful selection of meat Perry’s has to offer, but my personal recommendation would be to order the ”Pork Chop”.. It’s absolutely amazing.
The side selections and appetizers are also excellent.

FYI.. you can either share the chop with someone, or take a to go box.. The chop is huge.. One cop is big enough for 3 people..

Hint: Arrive early and go to the bar for happy hour. They offer a nice selection of appetizers and drinks and some wines are served half price (only in the bar). The Perry’s house wine (red and white) are OK and if you order during happy hour it’s less than half price for a bottle.. you can have one glass at the bar and transfer the bottle to the table for dinner and save a few bucks.. Keep in mind the happy hour selection is limited..

• Visited May 2014

Houston, Texas
“Amazing Pork Chop and Great Service”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I went to Perry's for a family dinner on a Tuesday night. As we had made a reservation we were seated as soon as we arrived. Our server was very polite and took our drink orders right away while we looked over the menu. When he returned with our drinks a short time later he told us about the night's specials. We placed our orders of the Southwest Filet Mignon, the 8oz Filet Mignon, and the Perry's Famous Pork Chop (split between two of us). We also ordered the asparagus and potato au gratin to share.

Our server returned to our table with bread and butter while we drank our wine (2012 Rodney Strong Pinot Noir). Our food was delivered about 15-20 minutes later. All of our meals were cooked perfectly. While we were chowing down on our food we ordered another bottle of pinot noir, this time we ordered a King Estate which was also great with our steaks and pork chop. The pork chop was amazing as always and it is MASSIVE which makes it a great choice to share with another person.

Overall our meals were fantastic and the service was excellent. I have been to Perry's many times over the past couple of years and I have never left the restaurant disappointed. My only issue with dining at Perry's is that they turn the lighting down the later it gets which can make it very hard to read the menus. I have great eyesight and it is hard for me so I can imagine how that's a problem for some older folk. It's certainly not a deal breaker though!

• Visited May 2014
The Woodlands, Texas
“A Perfect Birthday Lunch”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I was surprised by my whole family with lunch at Perry's for my birthday.

When we arrived for our reservation, we were taken immediately to our table that had already been set with special touches for my birthday meal. I asked my family if they had provided any of the decorations, and they replied that they only made the reservation but provided nothing. Perry's provided the rest. Nice!

The service was impeccable (the wait staff will actually scrape crumbs from the table when they see them and between courses) and the food was delicious. I highly recommend the jumbo lump crab cake as an appetizer. We all ordered different entrees and shared. My steak was excellently prepared and had a fabulous flavor. If you are not a steak lover, I would recommend the pork chop. It is more than enough meat to serve two and is cooked to perfection. My daughter's lobster, however, was a bit overcooked (something that has happened on previous visits as well). We ordered several different sides (served family style) and enjoyed them all (although the steamed broccoli was too soft).

For dessert, I was presented with a tray of various desserts. Portions were larger than just tasting portions, and the four of us were able to enjoy some of each of the desserts.

The meal was wonderful! If you need a place to go for a special occasion or just a dinner out, I highly recommend Perry's. Bring your wallet, though, as prices are what you would expect from a high end establishment like this. If you want the experience without the price, come on Fridays for lunch. The restaurant offers special pricing on the pork chop, and it is will worth it. Make sure to make a reservation though, because everyone in town loves the pork chop special.

• Visited February 2014
The Woodlands, Texas
“A nice place to eat at, impress your friends from out of town”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The food is very good. The chop on Friday is noteworthy. A bit [pricey but the service and decor are worth itl

• Visited February 2014
“Excellent Filets”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I absoluely love Perrys. The atmosphere is always pleasant, and the filets never disappoints. I do not recommend the lobster though. The few times I have gotten the surf and turf, my lobster is always overcooked.

• Visited July 2013