“Good tonight -”

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 214 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kuykendahl
Description: Long considered one of the premier steakhouses in Texas, Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille has earned a faithful following by perfecting prime since 1979. With an award-winning menu and private dining rooms, Perry’s is perfect for any occasion large or small, casual or formal. And Social Hour offers half-price appetizers and specials on wines and martinis, or enjoy live entertainment evenings. At Perry’s, we believe your dining experience should always be Rare and Well Done!
The Woodlands, Texas
“Good tonight -”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I finally had a good 'Perry's' experience - on the 3rd try. Ordered the pork chop for the first time and it lived up to its reputation.

Visited June 2014

USA
“Exceeded expectations this time as often”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We celebrated my sisters bday here and all was to perfection.
STeaks were cooked to perfection, salads were great and awesome dressing, sparagus was extremely well done, nice variety of wines and very clean facilities, valet parking outside or self parking available too, the only problem if you are seated by the bar side the noise is so much you CANNOT carry a conversation so make sure they seat you in the restaurant side, there;s a sound proof wall dividing the two areas and you do not want to be trapped in the bar area, this place gets again A+++++++

• Visited March 2014
Tomball, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Manipulated Pricing by waiter”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Be leery of waiters manipulating your bill! When told about the specials , he said 14.95! It was lunch so I figured that could be right but verified actually repeating the price back to him which he confirmed......received the bill and was charged 42.95! When I complained they took my husbands lunch pork chop off for 11.95 . (I guess to appease me) I insisted that I only be charged what I was told the price would be and finally the bill was fixed, but the entire experience left a bad taste in my mouth! Eric in The Woodlands mislead pricing to inflate the bill and turned a nice Friday lunch into something upsetting enough that I am online telling others about it! Have been here before and food is good, but so is Papa's Steakhouse and they've never tried to cheat me!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Kimberly S
Conroe
“Excellent service and wonderful food!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful evening celebrating our anniversary. We started off with the fried asparagus with lump crab meat and it was to die for- the sauce drizzled on top was phenomenal. We also had the wedge salad and lobster Mac and cheese with our entree. One of my favorite wedge salads I've had and the lobster m&c was super heavy but soooo worth it. It's made with penne pasta and has 3 different cheeses...amazing! We had the cowboy ribeye and it was cooked perfectly! One of my favorite things about Perry's is the special garlic butter and feta topping in the steak...so good! We had the dessert trio for dessert and I'd highly recommend it, as it is fairly light but also gives you the opportunity to try 3 different delectable desserts. From the hostess to the young man filling our water, everyone was extremely pleasant and helpful. But we just can't say enough about our waiter Steven!! He was so sweet and very knowledgable of the menu. We can truly say he made our night. Thank you Perry's for a very special anniversary dinner!

• Visited June 2014
Houston, Texas
“Great for Dinner Other Than Steak”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Perry's is great for dinner other than steaks. We took some departing neighbors to Perry's in the Woodlands, TX. I found that they were more interested in the fish than the beef. The waiter offered that the chopped salad was large enough to share, and we did. The salad was crisp, cold and delicious. Just seasoned appropriately.

We had several Pecan Crusted Snapper dishes and one Grilled Salmon. I had to try the famous Caramelized Pork Chop. The Pork Chop was huge and should be shared or carried home. Fish dishes were brilliantly prepared and delicious. Try the creamed spinach... delicious. The night were there, a lobster macaroni & cheese side was offered.

The table service was prompt and our waiter offered the evening specials and also offered suggestions from the menu. Great attentive service. We'll be back!

• Visited May 2014