“Fabulous!”

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 232 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kuykendahl
Description: Long considered one of the premier steakhouses in Texas, Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille has earned a faithful following by perfecting prime since 1979. With an award-winning menu and private dining rooms, Perry’s is perfect for any occasion large or small, casual or formal. And Social Hour offers half-price appetizers and specials on wines and martinis, or enjoy live entertainment evenings. At Perry’s, we believe your dining experience should always be Rare and Well Done!
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our latest visit to Perry's! Both my husband and I had the escargot for an appetizer and they were delicious! I ordered the Filet Mignon, medium rare, and it was cooked perfectly and my husband had the chateaubriand for one and it too was cooked perfectly medium rare. If you want your steak cooked perfectly go to Perry's! For dessert we had Nutty D'Angelo and it was spectacular!
It was a wonderful evening!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I finally had a good 'Perry's' experience - on the 3rd try. Ordered the pork chop for the first time and it lived up to its reputation.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We celebrated my sisters bday here and all was to perfection.
STeaks were cooked to perfection, salads were great and awesome dressing, sparagus was extremely well done, nice variety of wines and very clean facilities, valet parking outside or self parking available too, the only problem if you are seated by the bar side the noise is so much you CANNOT carry a conversation so make sure they seat you in the restaurant side, there;s a sound proof wall dividing the two areas and you do not want to be trapped in the bar area, this place gets again A+++++++

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Be leery of waiters manipulating your bill! When told about the specials , he said 14.95! It was lunch so I figured that could be right but verified actually repeating the price back to him which he confirmed......received the bill and was charged 42.95! When I complained they took my husbands lunch pork chop off for 11.95 . (I guess to appease me) I insisted that I only be charged what I was told the price would be and finally the bill was fixed, but the entire experience left a bad taste in my mouth! Eric in The Woodlands mislead pricing to inflate the bill and turned a nice Friday lunch into something upsetting enough that I am online telling others about it! Have been here before and food is good, but so is Papa's Steakhouse and they've never tried to cheat me!

2  Thank Kimberly S
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful evening celebrating our anniversary. We started off with the fried asparagus with lump crab meat and it was to die for- the sauce drizzled on top was phenomenal. We also had the wedge salad and lobster Mac and cheese with our entree. One of my favorite wedge salads I've had and the lobster m&c was super heavy but soooo worth it. It's made with penne pasta and has 3 different cheeses...amazing! We had the cowboy ribeye and it was cooked perfectly! One of my favorite things about Perry's is the special garlic butter and feta topping in the steak...so good! We had the dessert trio for dessert and I'd highly recommend it, as it is fairly light but also gives you the opportunity to try 3 different delectable desserts. From the hostess to the young man filling our water, everyone was extremely pleasant and helpful. But we just can't say enough about our waiter Steven!! He was so sweet and very knowledgable of the menu. We can truly say he made our night. Thank you Perry's for a very special anniversary dinner!