“Just what we were looking for!”

SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in The Woodlands
Red Oak, Texas
“Just what we were looking for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2011

We had 5 soccer teams plus family traveling to Houston for a tournament. Without a doubt a perfect place for us to rest before our games. Staff was great and went over and beyond what was expected. The Breakfast crew even came in early because we had a team with an early game.

Ms. Reece was our group organizer and always responded to all phone calls/text/emails quickly.

Thanks you all at Springhill Suites....We'll be back soon!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Houston, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2011

I've been visiting the Woodlands for the last few years, and normally stay at a nearby hotel, which was not bad for what it is (neglected to review it, though), but is no comparison to this Springhill Suites. I visited the weekend of the Ironman, which appeared to be shortly after the opening of the hotel. My first impression was that the surrounding area was a bit dark, but the hotel parking lot was sufficiently lit. It was also apparent from the exterior that that the hotel was new, and this was confirmed upon entering. The staff was pleasant and helpful, and the rooms were as nice as the other reviews indicate. The location is a good one, with the exception of the dark surrounding area, though I suspect that with all of the development in the area it will not stay that way for long, and may have already changed since my visit about five months ago. The hotel is not in the thick of things, but is a short drive to the Woodlands Mall and the entertainment options of Market Square. The hotel did experience a blackout the one night that I was there, which resulted in the receipt of a letter from the manager informing me that the night was complimentary due to the outage. Even with the outage, the stay was a great experience, and I was willing to pay for the night, and will definitely stay here again. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the facilities were nicely furnished and decorated. The free wi-fi came in handy, and the lounge appeared to be inviting, though I did not have the opportunity to lounge around. All told, great hotel, and excellent value.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Albion, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2011

I have been staying at the Springhill Suites in The Woodlands TX every week since June 25th. Friendly, accommodating, helpful are the least I can say. Plus they keep my outer clothes and big toiletries for me so I only have to travel home to NY with dirty clothes each week. The place is clean and new and I apprecaite the comfort I feel being so far away from hiome.

I'll be staying until December and will be sad to leave - well maybe not toally because I miss my home.

Room Tip: I love rooms by the elevator or near the laundry center - much more convenient.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Covington, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2011

Just checked out after two nights.

Travelling on business in The Woodlands, this hotel, once again, did not fail to disappoint.

Location is excellent and the staff are incredible.

• Stayed September 2011
SpringHillSuitesGM13, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this review, 29 September 2011
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay! Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to your return. See you soon.
San Antonio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2011

We stayed here because hotels closer to the CW Pavilion were sold out, and we are glad we did! Cool, contemporary design of the lobby (and rooms), friendly accommodating hotel staff, wonderful free breakfast buffet. EVERYTHING about this hotel is top notch, and at an outstanding price! Great pool area with splash zone for younger kids. Stay here you'll love it!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
SpringHillSuitesGM13, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this review, 28 September 2011
Thanks so much for your review of your stay with us! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay a hope to see you again the next time you're staying in The Woodlands.
Everywhere
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2011

Couldn't have asked for anything else.
Great staff, great rooms!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
The Woodlands, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2011

I can't say enough good things about your hotel. These comments come to mind: cleanest hotel, newest furnishings, wonderful staff, comfortable bed, the largest complimentary breakfast, and the absolute best coffee of any establishment in town!! We enjoyed the swimming pool, the business center, which has the fastest internet, and the fitness room. I cannot complain about anything, and everything was exceptional. On a scale of 1-10, your hotel would be 10+

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple