“They Need A Bar”

Schilleci's New Orleans Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Schilleci's New Orleans Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 220 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Price range: US$15 - US$29
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: In Market Street next to the Hyatt Market Street Hotel
Description: Schilleci’s New Orleans Kitchen, an intimate, elegant French Quarter-style restaurant on Market Street, is truly family owned and operated. From seafood gumbo to crawfish etouffee, red beans & rice to bread pudding, Schilleci's is proud to offer a menu consisting of Louisiana classics. With weekly happy hours and an ever-expanding wine and beer selection, the French Quarter decor is perfect for a relaxing dining experience. Come in for a taste of New Orleans and "Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!"
Houston
“They Need A Bar”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Schilleci's is great. The food is top notch this side of New Orleans. It is family run and members of the family are there to make sure everything runs to their standards. The only downside is they do not have a bar. Beer and wine service only. Very disappointing if you don't do beer or wine.

Visited May 2014

“I love this place!!!!!!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

The service and atmosphere are top notch. The owner is so personal and greets everyone that comes in. It was my moms birthday and they made it super special and brought her out some amazing bread pudding! It was seriously the best I had ever had. Love love love this place.

1 Thank Jemm04
Houston, Texas
“Delish”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We just moved here so haven't found "our place" yet. We took a chance & took our 2 little kids & my parents in from out of town to this restaurant. We were very pleasantly surprised! Great service, amazing fish dishes cooked & seasoned perfectly! We will go again!

• Visited January 2014
TX
“Love it!!”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Great food and very polite wait staff. We were greeted quickly, received our food quickly, and Spencer was very attentive. Would highly recommend for a date night place.

Huntsville, Texas
“Great Cajun Food and Service”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Six of us planned to have dinner together in The Woodlands, about 40 miles from where we live. So naturally, I searched Trip Advisor first to see which restaurants were in favor. We ruled out steakhouses immediately--just wanted something different. We also were seeking a relatively quiet restaurant where we could hear each other talk. Schilleci's seemed to fit the bill, so I called and requested a corner table for 6 p.m. on a Saturday evening. It turned out wonderful! We were greeted by a friendly face as we entered and were shown to our table immediately. Our waiter was excellent: attentive and friendly, without rushing. We ordered a little of everything, sweet potato fries to start, a bottle each of Cabernet and Chardonnay; a glass of Oregon Pinot for me. Yummy!! Several people ordered a salad and I had the crab bisque, which was FULL of crab. Highly recommend! Everyone seemed to really enjoy their entrees, ranging from duck, tuna, shrimp etouffe, and shrimp creole. I had the blackened tilapia prepared with a wine sauce reduction, which was served with jambalaya on the side. The tilapia was blackened just the way I like it, a little crispy. It was so delicious I cannot wait to go back! Although we were all stuffed, we had to indulge in a little dessert, so we chose the bread pudding; the special of the evening, which was bread pudding with dried cherries and apricots a la mode; and the lava cake. I enjoyed the regular bread pudding more than the special bread pudding, as it was way too sweet. I cannot speak to the lava cake as I did not taste it, but I can say there was none left! About two hours later, and a bill, before gratuity, for a little over $300, we all left happy. One thing about the location, it is on a little side street in The Market, which is off of Six Pines Drive. It was a little confusing for me to find. Just remember it is across the street from the parking garage.

• Visited January 2014