“All you would expect of a Homewood Suites...except watch out for bad google address!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Woodlands
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in The Woodlands
Reviewed 15 April 2011

I got terribly lost trying to find this Homewood Suites, so heads up GPS users and Google navigators, you will find yourself about 2 miles away staring at a deadend in a residential area. The hotel is located off the highway, so getting most places is pretty easy, once you figure out where it is. It is also located about an exit away from the huge Woodlands Mall area. Plenty of parking.

Now, once found, this is in a not so great location, but the hotel itself is fine and all you would expect. I checked in and was greeted by a friendly receptionist. Clean well laid out lobby.

My room was a two room layout. Nicely appointed. Stocked kitchen, and liked the flowers and tea caddy. The bedroom was separate, with really comfy pillows. Have I said how much I love Hilton beds? I LOVE these beds. I also appreciate that there was a thermostat in the bedroom so I could bring down the temperature at night (I do like to hibernate a bit).

The bathroom was HUGE. Step up bathtub, a separate shower, long room sink area. Honestly I have had hotel rooms that were smaller.

Breakfast was typical for Homewood Suites, and that is not a bad thing: fresh fruit, bagels, eggs, bacon/sausages, cereal, yoghurt, milk, juices, coffee. If I had any complaint, it would be that the coffee is on the weak side. I do wish Hiltons would embrace a more robust coffee. Some of us need our rocket fuel in the mornings. Please Hilton? Caffeinate us, we will appreciate it. I needed a Starbucks pick me up elsewhere.

I will say I do appreciate free wifi in the rooms, so thank you much!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank aswessen

Reviewed 8 March 2011

I spent 12 nights at this hotel while in Spring, TX on a business trip. I was extremely pleased with all aspects of the hotel. The location was perfect in relation to work, the complimentary meals presented were well made and satisfying, the rooms had excellent decor and visual comfort, the bed was awesome, and the massage therapist that was there on Tuesdays was the icing on the cake. I was working a night shift and I tend to never let the housekeeping staff in my room due to sleep needs. They respected my wishes and never bothered me once. And there is the nicest upscale shopping mall, just minutes down the road. If I return to Spring to work again, I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2011

This was my first experience at a Homewood Suites, even though my family stays frequently at other Hilton Properties. I was very impressed with the amenities (real glasses in the room), two queen size beds in the double rooms, the size of the room, and the property overall.
I booked 10 rooms for a high school swim team and working with the reservation/group sales staff was very easy. They accommodated our requests for grouping/separating rooms; HBO restrictions; separate billing for parents - without blinking an eye – and everything was handled perfectly.
After this experience, I’ve recommended to my husband that he book Homewood Suites first if there is one available in the area he travels.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2011

I am a frequent traveler and have stayed in many different hotels of varied quality. Without exception the first things I notice is how I am treated by the staff and the cleanliness of the facility. Accross the board - from the management to the front desk staff cleaning personnel and maintenance - this particular hotel has impressed me. Everyone treats you with courtesy and kindness and continuously goes out of there way to accomodate any need you may have. The rooms, common areas and ammenities are always exceptionally clean. If you are planning a single night or an extended stay to this part of Texas, look no further and make your reservations with confidence!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank free2bfreeintx
Reviewed 12 January 2011

-Great suites with lots of amenities (full kitchenette, marble breakfast bar/desk, two (!) flat screen tv's, sofa/arm chair, bathtub, high-speed Internet, ceiling fans, etc, etc)

-Nice public areas (fireplace, flat screen tv, comfy couch/chairs, pleasant eating area, free evening snacks, great breakfast buffet, homemade cookies at reception, nice pool/jacuzzi with covered grill/patio area, good little business center, fitness room, etc, etc)

-Great location (just off I-45 access road but well set back from traffic) and very safe feeling

-Friendly staff and quick service

-Highly recommended! (Got great rate through Expedia...)

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KelliMicheleS
Reviewed 11 January 2011

The staff is amazing! They helped us with EVERYTHING and were SO accommodating. We all wanted to eat lunch together - and bringing food to the hotel breakfast lounge was the easiest way - the staff kindly helped up set up and use the area. Anything we needed all weekend long, they were there to help.
Rooms super comfy! We used every bed & pull-out couch in our 2-bedroom suite - and slept comfortably. Add extra blankets to the pull-out couch for a softer bed. Hot tub was awesome - even in December!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank tp_squared
Reviewed 23 December 2010

My wife, kids (10 & 7), and I stayed at this hotel on December 21. We stayed in a one-bedroom suite that had 2 queen beds in one room and the couch in the den area also made into a bed. We found this hotel to be very clean and quiet. There were two televisions and a nice, full kitchen (which we did not use). The complimentary hot breakfast was very good and had quite a few options for both adults and children. It was located right off I-45 and close the mall. The staff was very nice and helpful with directions. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family