I got terribly lost trying to find this Homewood Suites, so heads up GPS users and Google navigators, you will find yourself about 2 miles away staring at a deadend in a residential area. The hotel is located off the highway, so getting most places is pretty easy, once you figure out where it is. It is also located about an exit away from the huge Woodlands Mall area. Plenty of parking.
Now, once found, this is in a not so great location, but the hotel itself is fine and all you would expect. I checked in and was greeted by a friendly receptionist. Clean well laid out lobby.
My room was a two room layout. Nicely appointed. Stocked kitchen, and liked the flowers and tea caddy. The bedroom was separate, with really comfy pillows. Have I said how much I love Hilton beds? I LOVE these beds. I also appreciate that there was a thermostat in the bedroom so I could bring down the temperature at night (I do like to hibernate a bit).
The bathroom was HUGE. Step up bathtub, a separate shower, long room sink area. Honestly I have had hotel rooms that were smaller.
Breakfast was typical for Homewood Suites, and that is not a bad thing: fresh fruit, bagels, eggs, bacon/sausages, cereal, yoghurt, milk, juices, coffee. If I had any complaint, it would be that the coffee is on the weak side. I do wish Hiltons would embrace a more robust coffee. Some of us need our rocket fuel in the mornings. Please Hilton? Caffeinate us, we will appreciate it. I needed a Starbucks pick me up elsewhere.
I will say I do appreciate free wifi in the rooms, so thank you much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are directly behind Woodlands Medical Center. The Homewood Suites by Hilton(R) Houston-Woodlands hotel serves the fast-growing upscale community of The Woodlands and Shenandoah/Spring, located less than 30 miles north of Houston, Texas.Enjoy a complimentary daily, full hot breakfast. Mingle with guests Monday through Thursday over Complimentary Evening Social and beverages.Retreat to a one- or two-bedroom suite including a fully equipped kitchen and sofa bed, perfect for extended stays. Curl up on the comfortable couch and watch one of two flat-screen TVs featuring premium TV stations and HD programming. Check emails with WiFi, available throughout the hotel. Keep up with work using our 24-hour business center, featuring a host of amenities to help you stay connected. Host a reception for 100 guests or a training session for 40 people in our meeting rooms. Enjoy our free shuttle to The Woodlands Mall and within a 5 mile radius. Indulge in a tranquil swim in our picturesque pool, featuring a cascading waterfall and tropical greenery. Work out in our 24-hour fitness center with new equipment and basketball court or swim laps in the swimming pool. Enjoy our services and amenities designed for a comfortable stay - Make Yourself at Home(R) with Homewood Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Woodlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Houston - Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- Hilton The Woodlands
- Homewood The Woodlands
- Homewood Suites The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Hilton
- The Woodlands Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites Houston Woodlands