Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Woodlands
Residence Inn Houston The Woodlands/Market Street(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$250
Residence Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$175
US$270
US$252
  • Pool
US$126
Hyatt Place Houston / The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$194
US$123
Candlewood Suites Houston, The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$143
The Woodlands Resort(The Woodlands)
US$280
Best Western Plus The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$121
Hotels.com
US$240
US$229
All reviewsfront deskhome away from homegreat hotelbreakfast and dinnercomplimentary breakfastliving roomi highly recommend this hotelcomfortable bedbooked this hotelwould definitely stay here againenjoyed my stayroad noisenice stayfireplacehoustonamenitiesshopping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2012

My original reservation I made for this hotel was accidentally booked as a smoking room. I have asthma and am particularly sensitive to smoke. When I arrived at the room, I immediately realized the problem and called the front desk. Brianna from the front desk was courteous and extremely helpful from the start. The hotel was heavily booked for the week and initially Brianna did not think it would be possible to get me a non-smoking room. About 10 minutes later Brianna called me back and had jumped through many many hoops and gone the extra mile to get me a non-smoking room. This was a life saver as I was just about ready to leave the hotel and find another one due to my asthma. Everything else about the hotel was good as well, but the customer service was amazing.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Cheapshotmills
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Stayed here one night. Liked the suite & having a fridge. Would be great for a family or business traveler. We were in & out quick, in this area to check wedding stuff for our son. Hotel is very close to the mall and an restaurant/shopping district

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Sherrikt
Reviewed 29 March 2012

My family came down for the weekend to catch a show at Woodlands Pavillion so we ended staying at the Homewood. Honestly the renovations are worth viewing it feels likes a new hotel. The food was good, the room was good, but the front desk was great. I felt like I was the only guest in the hotel. We came in early on a Saturday and the young man went out of his way to find an available room for my family and I. Soon after they were happy to place air in my sons basketball to enjoy the sport court. Now we wouldn't stay anywhere else. Mr.Cerda runs a tight ship.

Stayed: February 2012
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Hello Jake! Its our pleasure to see our guests happy! Thank you very much for taking your time to leave a review as we value what our guests have to say about our hotel! Its nice hearing such kind words! Were very happy you enjoyed your stay here with us and we would love to have you think of us the next time your in the Woodlands!

Reviewed 26 March 2012

I have been staying here over the past three months and every time I walk in I am greeted by first and last name and there are always fresh cookies waiting at the front desk. There is never anything wrong with my room and it's always ready! When it's time to eat I never miss out on the delicious food served in the dinning area and they always have enough to feed my belly. If I ever need anything I can always rely on the front desk taking care of my needs! The best hotel in the area hands down!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

We want thank you for taking your time to review your stay with us! From all the staff here at the Homewood Suites we are so very pleased you enjoyed every part of your stay! It lets us know were doing our job when we hear such nice comments from guests such as yourself!! We enjoyed having you here and we all hope we will have the chance to serve you again in the future!
You were such a joy to all of us!!

Reviewed 23 March 2012

This is your standard middle of the road suite type hotel. They didn’t do anything especially bad but didn’t do anything exceptionally well either.
Check in was a bit puzzling as I stood there with an empty desk before me and no hotel associate anywhere too be found. Finally after 10 minutes of waiting someone finally comes around from the back area to check me in, seemed very strange, possibly an employee on some kind of break? A little more on this later.
The room was clean and has nice sized flat screen TVs in the bedroom as well as the living room area. There is a stove, a fridge, a microwave, they even include microwave popcorn if you want to settle down and rent an in-room movie.
The light lunch fare they offer sounds very good but unfortunately they don’t make it clear as to when this happens so I missed it. In all fairness they do post it one the front of the fridge which I found later, but that information needs to be handed to guest at check in or let them know where in the room it is posted. The breakfast in the morning is typical of a hotel of this caliber, scrambled eggs, sausage; make your own waffles, toast, juice coffee, and the usual.
The pool area was somewhat of a disappointment as went I went down to take soak in the hot tub at around 9:00PM , the pool area closes at 11:00 PM so I though I had plenty of time to relax without being rushed. When I get down to the pool area, I see dirty towels over flowing in a dirty towel bin and there are not any new towels available. I suppose the hotel feels no one will use the pool that late, so they decided not to supple any new towels for guest who may want to take a quick evening dip, so bring your own towel from your room for a back up.
The hot tub had a terrible odor coming from it and I had a very difficult time getting the smell out of my swim suit days later. I couldn’t wait to shower immediately after getting back to the room as the smell was all over me. The need to take a look at what is causing the odor permeating from the hot tub, possibly a chemical problem or lack there of.
Only other issue I had is a few time I went though through lobby to the front desk, and much to my surprise there was never anyone there. It was like a ghost town, the front desk staff seems to enjoy hiding in the area behind the front desk. Not sure what is back there, food, break room, TV, but they seem to spend a lot of time back there. Management should not tolerate this; the front desk should be staffed at all times, for security surprises if for nothing else. A simple presence at the front desk would deter or discourage anyone that otherwise would just walk right through the lobby area.
This is a very quiet hotel if you request a room away from the freeway. Had a little noise from the kids playing in the pool but not too bad. All in all a nice and comfortable place to stay, with a good location not far from shopping, entertainment and several different restaurants nearby. Do not miss your exit however, if you do you will have to drive 10 miles out of your way just to turn around as there is no place to do so off I45 freeway.
Some other hotels in the area have lower rates, with the same amenities, if you can get by without a suite, however, if you just can't seem to live without a suite, this is a comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank goldendeal
cdmcfnh0704, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2012

We want to thank you for taking your time to review your stay at our Homewood Suites by Hilton in The Woodlands. We would like to apologize for the mishaps you experienced while staying with us. We are happy that you enjoyed parts of our hotel and we would love to have you stay with us again where you will be pleased with all parts! Please think of us when coming back to The Woodlands!