Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Woodlands
Hyatt Place Houston / The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$185
Hyatt.com
The Woodlands Resort(The Woodlands)
US$294
US$198
Candlewood Suites Houston, The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$303
US$286
Courtyard Houston The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$165
Courtyard
US$296
US$275
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Best Western Plus The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$390
US$239
Hotelpower.com
Drury Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$149
TripAdvisor
Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$205
Hotelpower.com
All reviewsfront deskhome away from homegreat hotelbreakfast and dinnercomplimentary breakfastliving roomi highly recommend this hotelcomfortable bedbooked this hotelwould definitely stay here againenjoyed my stayroad noisenice stayfireplacehoustonamenitiesshopping
Reviewed 27 April 2013

With quiet, well-appointed suites and wonderful amenities, including a set course evening meal as well as hot breakfast, it was an excellent setting for our small business group. We were even able to have an unscheduled meeting room for an evening after dinner at no cost. As a pipe smoker, I appreciated the availability of a smoking room.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 25 April 2013

This hotel was awesome! The check-in was very efficient! Chris was great! The room was lovely, very clean, and had great amenities. The free breakfast and dinner were great! I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Homewood Suites is a good value for the extra room. While I did not happen to use the kitchen in this short visit, I like having 2 rooms and 2 TVs. The breakfast selection had great pastries and also included eggs, sausage, and hash browns.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I made the reservation with you all in error meaning to book a room with Marriott, but was given a wonderful rate so I stayed with this property Friday and Saturday. The front desk was ready for me and checked me in quickly. Great service! My room was comfortable and very clean. I'm glad I stayed with you 'by mistake' and will certainly be back! I travel quite a bit and am not a fan of bad or sloppy service. This hotel delivered great service, generous breakfast, was clean, quiet and free wi-fi was a big plus!

Thank you for the training of your staff. I couldn't have asked for a better stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Although my conference was at the Marriott Waterway convention center, I preferred this hotel due to the breakfast and internet accessibility. I enjoyed both. The room was OK with attached living area. I really did not need the kitchen.
I had to move to a different room during my stay for some booking issues and the fresh fruit basket sent to me with my name on it by my friend was not delivered to the room. When I went to the front desk the same night and inquired about it, the receptionist did not have a clue and could not trace anything related to the delivery. I went back to the front desk next morning to inquire, but once again got empty looks and no help. On the day I was checking out, the manager confirmed that the fruit basket indeed arrived on the specific day and was put in the previous room, hence never reached me. The same receptionist was there and he said: "O' I thought we moved everything from the old room to the new one." That statement was already few days late and did not help me much. My invoice was also given in a shabby looking paper with scratched out writing on the back until the manager intervened and asked the receptionist to reprint the invoice on the "Foilo" paper which is meant for the customers. I found the people at the reception not too professional. The manager was great.
The location of the hotel is good, although I had to go through I-45 every time I would go back and forth to the conference center at the Marriott Waterway, about 2 miles drive. There was no through road, at least I could not find, although both places are on the same side (West) of I-45.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business