“Clean and Comfortable”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands
Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in The Woodlands
Reviewed 16 September 2012

This is a nice clean hotel with a great location to the freeway and shopping. It was hard to find though. It's kind of hidden behind all the dang trees, hence The Woodlands. :) But I really enjoyed staying here and would definitely stay again. Comfortable bed and pillows. Love that there is an indoor pool and hot tub.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank MrsMahana

Reviewed 29 July 2012

I stayed here 1 night with my 2 young boys. GREAT hotel! Front desk was exceptional. Hotel was very clean. Although I told my boys the indoor pool closed at 10PM it actually closed at 11PM which is great if you're not tired. There is a Wal-Mart in walking distance if you forget something. The hotel is several exits from the center of The Woodlands so it is not in the hub but not too far. I would definately stay here again - very pleased. Breakfast is also included.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank missjazzsinger
Reviewed 28 July 2012

We are in Houston visiting my wife's family and decided to stay at the Fairfield Inn. When we got here the front desk attendant said "I am sorry sir but we don't have your room type available" and I was immediately thinking "oh great.. here we go again" (lol) then he said "so we upgraded you to an executive suite!" Seeing that we are here for 3 nights I was very happy about this... We have a 3 year old so the suite is definitely being put to good use!

This hotel has security at night and is in a pretty nice part of town.. so no need to worry about your car getting broken into.. (That happened to me twice last year..) The only complaint I have had so far would be the fact that the indoor pool was freezing last night. The desk attendant said he would have it raised a few degrees before we return this evening tho. So that should take care of that!

I honestly think that I will be staying at some sort of Marriott hotel from now on.. when you pay money to stay somewhere it is nice for the people who work there to appreciate you.. and I definitely feel appreciated here!

Room Tip: The Executive Suites are very nice!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Stayed at the Fairfield Inn& Suites in the Woodlands for 4 nights while visiting relatives. Nice accommodations, the complimentary breakfast was fine, and the location is very convenient to expressway access. Our bathroom could have been a little cleaner. Since we are Marriott Rewards members, we used points for the room. I have no complaints for free accommodations.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kim C
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Great staff who had a room ready for me at the last minute - I had reservations just down the highway, didn't stay there due to the room doors were outside & that just makes me too nervous.

The staff at the front desk of The Fairfield understood when I got there and had a room ready and were so pleasant and accommodating.

Free internet - very fast. Free breakfast was good.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank SherriB1050
Reviewed 7 December 2011

Stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in The Woodlands for two weeks while on a business course. Staff were very friendly, knowledgeable about local eateries, points of interest, and able to answer any and all questions we had.
Several restaurants near by, (awesome southern barbeque) and conveniently located near shopping etc.
Rooms were clean, comfortable, and it's ALWAYS nice to return to freshly baked cookies daily.....
Thank you so much for making our stay in Texas so comfortable, and personal.
Special thanks to those staff that went "above and beyond" to accomodate our longer-term stay (you know who you are ;-)
Z

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank P_N_W_4_325
MMSutton, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2011

It really makes our day to see comments like these. The staff here works hard to provide our entire guest's with service that will make them want to return time after time. I did share you comments with all the staff at our meetings last week and they knew right away who you were! Thank you again for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience. Don't hesitate to contact any of us if we can be of help and we look forward to seeing you back.

Reviewed 23 October 2011

Love the hotel good location, good breakfast, wish they had a happy hour.

• Stayed: October 2011