“Outstanding”

Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in The Woodlands
Fairview, Texas
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I'm a Marriott loyalty club member, and this is the best Fairfield Inn I've ever stayed in. Very friendly staff, modern public areas, good breakfast, and large room. We actually had a king executive studio, which was very roomy with a sitting area, microwave and fridge. Very clean and fresh. Very convenient location in the heart of The Woodlands, right off of I45.

Room Tip: There is a freeway nearby, as well as a train track (hey, it's the Houston area -- it comes with...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Reviewed 16 August 2014

It was remarkable service, and Athena was a goddess in the flesh. We got off work really late so she was always welcoming to us, even in our extremely tired states. Stephanie was also very sweet and made us feel like family.

• Stayed August 2014
Liberty,Tx
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

The staff at Fairfield Inn and Suites is wonderful! I have been staying off and on for about a month, and they have always taken wonderful care of me. The breakfast is varied, and the ladies are always making sure that everyone has what they want. The front desk has gone way out of their way to make sure that I am satisfied. The rooms are always clean, cool, and well laid out and the beds are very comfortable. Nice indoor pool,also.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I did not realize upon check-in after dark 2/16 this property was under such extensive remodeling. It seemed to be nearing completion and I think it will be beautiful once completed. I know some issues with the hotel lay-out are only temporary and the end result will be better than ever! The entire 3rd floor was closed, but my room on the 2nd floor looked brand new, extremely clean, and very quiet. Despite the challenges of remaining open during such an extensive remodel their customer service was amazing! I'm sure it has been hard on them to work through the construction but they did not show it. They were willing to make whatever accommodations I needed even if it meant staying elsewhere. I wish I knew the name of their FANTASTIC desk clerk at 8pm that Sunday night. He was so polite, friendly and helpful. As I stumbled in exhausted and irritable he greeted me with such a warm smile like he was truly happy I had finally made it. I felt better immediately! I know he wanted to do whatever he could to make my stay here pleasant and enjoyable. I looked forward to returning here again after it's completed. I love this location so close to St. Luke's and all the near-by retail. Having a practically brand-new hotel will be great!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Hadley, Nevada, United States
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Everything was in order from the front desk to the housekeeping. We were on the third floor, exactly where the remodeling was taking place. Even the contractors were very accommodating in keeping the hallways clean. We were in a room by the stairs and no noises were disturbing us. I would stay here over and over again.

Stayed February 2014
1 Thank dodger71
Weston, Florida
Reviewed 15 February 2014

The staff of this hotel worked diligently to make my stay as pleasant as possible, even during renovations. Initially, I did not want to stay here because of the construction, but the staff understood and made every effort to accommodate me by calling other hotels. And I did not even ask them to do that. They called 2 other hotels very close by and the staff at those hotels were less than friendly. It was their effort and genuine concern for me and my family that made me realize that if they're this kind and I'm not yet a guest, then they'll be amazing when I am a guest. I decided to stay. They did not disappoint. TJ and Wayne were especially nice and so were others I encountered during my stay. My stay at this hotel was one of the many awesome experiences I had while in The Woodlands. Thank you.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Hickory Creek, Texas
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I rarely give a poor review. Bring in the service industry I know there are 2 sides to every story. I will give you both. I arrived early on Monday afternoon before 4pm check in. A very nice young man named Teejay helped me. He said they had a lot of business guest but was able to find me a room. Before he assigned the room he explained it was on the 1st floor and there was construction on the 2nd which I appreciated. The construction was between 8:30 and 5. No problem I was working offsite. He assigned my room and said that they had also relocated the breakfast area due to construction as well. Right across the hall from my room. He mentioned that would be really convenient for me. My "freshly remodeled room" had a fridge that never got cold, no microwave as indicated on the website and no lighting anywhere near the desk. All of these items I discovered at 9pm after I had unpacked and settled in for my 3 night stay. The room was so loud , it faced they highway and parking lot. Then boom a little after 5am I hear everyone prepping for breakfast. Which was even more disappointing. The toaster didn't work, no juices were available. I am returning to The Woodlands in a week, I will not be staying at this Fairfield inn. I will be staying at the one 5 miles away. There was no mention of the construction on the website when I checked the next morning it was there. I'm sure due to complaints

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business