“J.J”

Red Phoenix
Ranked #52 of 223 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Wonderful place to eat at. Great service, great food, wonderful people that run the place. We share this place with friends often.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

Everything is great. The owner is so friendly and all staff are personable and accommodating. This is the only place in The Woodlands we eat Chinese food and it never fails to impress us.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

I've eaten here many times, so I must like it pretty well. Decor is excellent, atmosphere is quiet and peaceful, and service is very good. Their vegetables are prepared well and are tasty. Chicken, beef, pork, shrimp are all good. Rice is fine. Noodles are good. So what is there not to like? Since I like sweet and sour chicken, let me offer some constructive criticism. They need to put more onion and bell pepper and pineapple on the plate with the crispy chicken, even if it means a little less chicken. Then it would be superior. As it is, it is a bit off course. Of course, I could be wrong, but I'm guessing that many customers will agree with me. Every restaurant should review its fare and try to make improvements. A good Chinese restaurant like this one should be open to suggestions. The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that they should take my humble advice. Overall, it is a very good place for Chinese cuisine.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

This is the 5th or 6th time I take my family to Red Phoenix Chinese. We certainly have enjoyed lunches as well as the Sunday Buffet Brunch they offer.

Let's start with the good news: great location, parking, ambiance and prompt service.
The food included in the buffet is not so good news: most of the time the trays were empty, food quality just average, few choices in my opinion.

I'm sure some folks may differ with my opinion, but having such arrey of choices for good chinese food all over town, I feel there are better restaurants out there for the same value.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

Service was a little rough at the onset likely because the waiter had difficulty understanding us, but the manager was quick to intercede and it was smooth sailing after that. I had chicken udon soup - my husband had chicken with snow peas - tasty both with plentiful chicken breast meat - not shy on veggies, good choices - yes! They offer brown rice and an oil free section on their menu, as well. Steamed dumplings are of good size, again not skimpy. I am giving this place a thumbs up - we will return to try more off their extensive menu. Drink specials and wine selections are are of good choice and value - not overpriced. Very reasonable food prices. No big wait. Trip Advisor decal on the front window of this restaurant! I suggest you try this place for a good Chinese meal!

1  Thank West_Tx_54