We are a military family, so we are used to traveling and hotels around the holidays especially. I must say this place was a pleasant surprise! I was born and raised in TX around the Houston area and after 15 years of being gone we finally get stationed here! We stayed at the Residence Inn on 6 Pines Dr during Christmas for 10 days and I loved every bit of it! Aside from an awesome location....the staff was AMAZING! You cannot ask for better service anywhere. It was quiet, rooms are well sound proof and between the breakfast they feed you and dinner for free every couple of days you cannot go wrong! I will be staying here again when my kids are on spring break and we start our house hunting adventure! Just for information's sake we had 5 people and a dog in our suite, we cooked, my mother came and stayed one night, and we were comfortable. We stayed in room 129 and did not have the issues others did in 113. There were 3 other families with 3-4 children each in the surrounding rooms, one with a small dog that barked when you walked by but while we were in our rooms we could not hear a thing from anyone! My dog could hear and sometimes she would bark but being she's pretty quiet she got over it and would lay down. The room next us had 4 boys and we have 3 boys and even with football games playing in each room it was quiet!. I have nothing bad to say about this place, we WILL be staying here again in the spring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Residence Inn Houston The Woodlands / Market Street, our award-winning extended-stay hotel in The Woodlands. Find us conveniently located within walking distance of the prestigious Market Street and Woodlands Mall as well as treasured local attractions including the Woodlands Waterway Taxi, Woodlands Nature Trails and Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. Each and every stay delivers unequaled value: complimentary hot breakfast buffet, evening manager’s reception, free Wi-Fi and convenient grocery service. Surpassing other extended-stay hotels in The Woodlands, TX, Residence Inn offers more amenities for your long-term comfort. Enjoy our refreshing indoor pool and whirlpool, equipped 24-hour cardio room, full kitchens, and suites featuring signature Marriott bedding for a serene sleep. Residence Inn The Woodlands Hotel / Market Street has perfected the extended-stay experience by combining all the comforts of home with a passion for making every guest feel welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Inn Houston The Woodlands/Market Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Houston The Woodlands Ii Hotel The Woodlands
- Residence Inn The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Residence Inn