Nice place and adequate room, but for $200 a night you will expect more. These guys nickel and dime you for every little thing. If you're going to a concert at the pavillion, you can't beat this location though; everything is in walking distance. I continue to stay here over and over again for the location only. If I find another hotel with a convenient shuttle to and from the concerts, I'll be done with the Marriott. Staff is nice. Food is average and of course over-priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy distinctive accommodations in a superior setting at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center. Set near shops, restaurants and the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, our hotel in The Woodlands, Texas offers an ideal location for business and leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel The Woodlands
- Marriott Woodlands Waterway
- Marriott The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Marriott