“Regular, no more than that”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #35 of 222 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Appetizers were not good, pasta less than regular...
Beer is the highlight, but I do not see anything special other than the variety.
Service was actually the top score, as I have been well served.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Loved the menu, food was very good.
The bar is artwork! Even though we are not drinkers, it was a pretty wall to look at...
The staff was friendly and patient, and the food was fresh and tasty!!

Reviewed 8 January 2014

A local friend of mine introduced me to this awesome brewhouse. They have a huge draft beer selection and a god menu with variety. We ordered the Thai lettuce wraps as an appetizer and they were fresh and delicious. My friend had the blackened salmon, which was yummy. I had the grilled pork chops and they were cooked perfectly. We even sprang for dessert, which was some type of sweet cookie topped with ice cream. Our waitress was very polite and did a great job. I really enjoyed this dinner and night out. The bill was around $100 not including a tip.Great job guys and gals. Keep up the great work. Cheers!

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Good food and very varied menu. Wide array of beer offerings. Have gone there several times while visiting on business. Have always had good service and good food.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

This has got to be one of our most favorite places for food and great craft beer in the Woodlands. Also plenty of TV's for watching your favorite teams games.

The Seared Tuna salad is really good, as well as the Ahi Poke. The Poke is one of my favorite appetizers.

Pizzas are delicious as well.
The deserts are really something you have to try.

Love the place, wish the parking was a little better as it is always full!

Enjoy