Best Western Plus The Woodlands
US$185
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Houston / The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$175
US$126
US$263
US$252
Hotels.com
SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$157
The Woodlands Resort(The Woodlands)
US$315
US$198
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites Houston, The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$126
Residence Inn
US$390
US$235
US$123
All reviewsroom was cleaneasy accessfrontage roadstaff was very friendly and helpfulfree breakfastone night stayoatmealgreat place to stayhouston areacynthia woodsbusiness tripwoodlands mallcostcobwfreewayinternettexas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Excellent location. Good sized rooms with clean interiors and exterior. The continental breakfast was very good with eggs, sausage, and a variety of hot and cold cereals. The pool is well-kept. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Came to this hotel to have a event in their meeting room, and we got HORRIBLE service. The AC wasn't cooling down the room, and we had it set very low. The extra room we reserved for our guests to change smelled like an ash tray and they wouldn't give us a different one. We had to beg for them to at least fabreeze the room, and take care of other things. The meeting room is on the 4th floor and a hassle. I would get a different hotel for your events and meetings.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2013

We stayed here with 3 kids in March. Hotel is a no frills type place, not very fancy with bells and whistles, but it was clean, safe, and very friendly. Breakfast was decent. The manager, Luis, was very helpful, friendly, and accommodating. Location, parking, and proximity to Woodlands, all good. Excellent customer service made our stay great. We would stay here again without question.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Hotel was not set up well for the location when you did not have a car.
Breakfast lacked friesh fruit. There was a banna some morings and just canned peaches the rest of the time.
Scrambled eggs were good.
It could have been me but I never found the jam until the 4th morning.
Breakfast seemed to be all over the place

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 25 March 2013

I stayed here during a week-long business trip recently and chose it because it seemed that it might be quieter than other similar motels in the area. I received a room on the back side, which was indeed quiet. However, although the motel looks good from the outside, I was immediately hit with a very smoky smell in my no-smoking room. There were few rooms available, so we were not able to change rooms. I requested that they spray some air freshener which I'm pretty sure they did not (I was there for four nights). The room was pretty well worn out, the desk chair had some nasty stains on it and the easy chair had tears in the seat. After my second night there the bed sheets were changed to what must have been the world's oldest sheets. The top sheet was virtually transparent, and the bottom sheet had holes in it. It was late so I tried to ignore it, assuming that they would be changed the next day. The next evening, late again, I had the same sheets. I will try a different place next time. This was not up to Best Western standards.

Room Tip: If you must stay here, ask for a room on the back side, it's a lot quieter. The interstate noise goes on 24 hours a day.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business